Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumiko Chan - Anyone?  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Theon_88

Hi all,

Anyone had any experience with Yumiko chan before?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sigatron

Three reviews for her, all negative. If that helps your case in any way :)

WHG

Check out her aw ratings. 159 but the majority are from accounts that are not active or have zero feedback. Very fishy. I would avoid.....

Offline NotATrumpFan

I know this is an old thread, but i didnt see the point in starting a new one as it is still answering the same question, and could be of use for anyone searching.

I had the misfortune to see this WG a couple of years ago in docklands area and I will say steer clear.  For reference she moves around a bit.  Currently working in Copenhagan (Denmark) according to her website External Link/Members Only but give it a few months and she might be back, but DO NOT visit.

SImple review:
Either its a bait-and-switch, or the photos are heavily photoshopped because the girl i met barely resembled the one in the pics at all.  Comms is terrible.  English is awful.  She promised lingerie, which she removed as soon as the punt started despite me asking her not to.  She doesnt like to be touched almost anywhere.  Oral is terrible due to really wonky buck-teeth.  And she winced at penetration (protected).  Ended up having a really bad expensive massage.  Would not reccomend.  0.5/10

Jian_Cheng

:( Sadly pretty much all the young, sexy looking orientals on AW & VS are fake ( photoshopped pics)and/or a completely different girl. Terrible service and most can barely speak a word of English  :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

same photos on a UK website which seems to indicate she in in Guildford
External Link/Members Only
must be B&S

also listed at External Link/Members Only

Offline Evildog101

this lady has been in the game a while as is one viva street AW and even on SA.
service is not bad. she knows what she is doing and despite being in the game a while she is still nice wet and tight.

Online scutty brown

there's a fundamental problem though..........there are two near identical websites, .com and .co.uk: one showing her in Denmark, one in Guildford

they can't both be right

Offline golden bull

She must be at least 50 years old by the look of her.

Not for me thank you.