Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian in Fife  (Read 905 times)

Offline stu4372

Just seen Dona_Doha (AW Name) / Liliane (ES Name) is aback in Funfermline after a long time down in London. Anyone seen her before? Think I'll book via AW as £10 cheaper rate between the two sites

Offline bigmike32

She looks quite hot but years ago i found a number in the sport and saw a brazillian girl in dunfermline. She was smoking hot blonde hair big tits but it was a shit punt. No dfk no oral only mish and she rushed me to cum and chucked me out. So thats put me off booking another brazillian chick.

dazz5

Not heard but keen to hear a review if you decide to go!

Online Name Not Found

Link for ya... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Barf  :wacko: Not my type. Fake over-inflated tits, looks like she could have been a bloke at one time; likes list is just a random collection of stuff she probably won't do; AW feedback all from one punter. The warning bells are ringing, but good luck if you feel brave enough to TOFTT.

Offline FF2019

£80 for h/h

There is never ever going to be a time I pay that in Fife  :manhater:

Offline stu4372

No, thats the thing, £80 on one ite £90 on another. That's Edin/Gla/Aber prices and even that at a push for 30 mins.

Fife11

Hi all I tried to meet her when she was in Dunfermline just to let you know she is a complete and utter time waster (amazing really as normally they moan about s wasting time ) I called her arranged our meet she told me to phone back an hour before meet . Amazingly no answer so text her. She responded and we confirmed our meet with the address to follow after 30 minutes I get a post and call when ur outside suffice to say I sat in the street for 30 minutes no answer or response to text so I left and it now being 2330 had wasted my time for a meet and had to go home to the wife

If she ever comes back avoid her