Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel_Vonteese experiences?  (Read 1978 times)

Offline MB22

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys anyone got any experience with this girl? She has just responded to my reverse booking. No reviews on here and theres just something sending alarm bells off in my head about her.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

It's been reported that she responds to RBs but I've never seen anything further.
Sorry.

Offline Neverthere

Tried to book her a couple of times, confirmed dates and times and she cancelled both times so haven't tried again.
Good luck will be interested to see you're review if you go ahead, may chance a third booking if good.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hurricane Jack

I saw her a few years ago and she was a train smash for time keeping and cancellations. When I saw her she was great, good looking, good body but very unreliable

Offline Neverthere

I saw her a few years ago and she was a train smash for time keeping and cancellations. When I saw her she was great, good looking, good body but very unreliable

Thanks HJ, sounds like I may try again soon see what shakes👍

Offline MB22

Yeah, it didn't happen. Thanks guys.

Nothing worse than sitting with the horn after being cancelled on.

Offline monstermuncher

She's just replied to my RB. I was really tempted until I read the comments on here. I've emailed her so will see if she replies.

Offline Matrix

I've tried several times to book this one. Tells me when she's working, then on the day isn't working. Always gets back a day late or a dollar short. When she told me she was out at the airport, I stopped trying. Comes across scatty or is just a fucking time waster.