Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for Glasgow??  (Read 2294 times)

tazz-times

ok with G-E in limbo just now, wondering who the locals would recommend for a Glasgow punt 25 or under as I have noticed lots of peeps saying G-E prices were really high but actually £10 isnt that much of a difference between what im seeing the non agency girls charging for an hour booking.... GEA does have a few crackers on their books too but there might be a few gems out there amongst the rest. cheers --- ment to add that does outcalls...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:39:25 pm by tazz-times »

ickydicky

well if you get a punt for under £25 let me know :lol:

bigbell

well if you get a punt for under £25 let me know :lol:

and does outcalls  :)

ickydicky

tazz-times

25 is the age, not money do you see a £ sign in front of it??? why would you think that when im talking about agency girls....

Offline Game of scones

Listen tazz 2 icky is our resident comedian life just wouldn't be the same

Offline Clattypats

You'll find the majority of the best ones are between 25-35 to be honest

ickydicky

25 is the age, not money do you see a £ sign in front of it??? why would you think that when im talking about agency girls....

it was just a wee joke. thot stevie wonder could see that :lol:

tazz-times

just with comments like that it puts others off from making comments and therefore you dont get any answers.....

Firebird

Feel free to take a look at the thread Upcoming Scotland Tours, loads of info on WG's on tour in Glasgow this week.

Online auldie63

Firebird you're no half pushing all these tourers.
One could be forgiven for thinking that you were getting some sort of quid pro quo for it.

Firebird

Firebird you're no half pushing all these tourers.
One could be forgiven for thinking that you were getting some sort of quid pro quo for it.

Alright, alright a confess! A get a 15 min no dfk, no owo quickie with each girl I advertise on here. Better than a slap in the face ain't it?  :P

Offline solway

Sexy Tiffany gone quiet.
Retired ?

Offline zag69

Tazz, I've rodgered quite a few of the GEA girls, check my reviews for a heads up if you're going in that direction.

Offline bigmike32

Icky dicky banned and another tazz whats going on?

Offline perfect 10

Ickydicky banned@ What did I miss, did he overstep the mark this time ?

Offline Llama32

Icky was a prev banned user it seems, judging from admins ban reason.

tazz-times

Tazz, I've rodgered quite a few of the GEA girls, check my reviews for a heads up if you're going in that direction.

yeah seen that, a few to choose from.... the agencies are great as least you get what you ask for... well thats how it wrks in Australia.... so should hopefully be the same here, some of the independents are very miss leading!!

Offline Clattypats

Icky was a prev banned user it seems, judging from admins ban reason.
Llama32 ..Do you know if there is anyway to correct my link for my review? No experienced enough on this site :crazy:

Offline Llama32

Llama32 ..Do you know if there is anyway to correct my link for my review? No experienced enough on this site :crazy:
To my knowledge after the 5 minutes or whatever you have to edit your post you can't go back to it mate. It's gonna e left there forever incorrect.  :P

Offline Clattypats

To my knowledge after the 5 minutes or whatever you have to edit your post you can't go back to it mate. It's gonna e left there forever incorrect.  :P
That'll teach me to always check the link  :cry: :cry: