Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Fifer79

I've just found out i'm working in Edinburgh tomorrow and I've got 12-2 pm free but not got time to trawl through AW and last 2 punts were sauna's so fancied an independent this time but not got time to trawl through AW so wondered if any one had any recommendations for a 1hr incall or would be willing to lend me a name off their hit list?

I'm hoping for City centre, a slim body, cute type with nice tits, don't have to be too big just a nice set. OWO CIM DFK Full Lot if possible.

I had a quick scan but didn't look overly hopeful.

Any help would be appreciated as it's going to have to be someone i arrange in morning or email tonight.

Cheers.

Offline Anndyy

I was looking at Lauren. Havent seen her, she says on AW that OWO CIM is included in price.
Was going to ask about her here, guess now is a good time.

so there link External Link/Members Only

Also Amelie is well reviewed here, reliable punt External Link/Members Only

Offline Fifer79

She looks good, that starts my list, no number on profile so only any use if she puts up unless she reads e-mails early

Offline Anndyy

Yeah just saw that. Amelie doesnt have a number posted too. I dont have much on my HL. A lot of girls i cant really recommend. Romanians always on, check my last review.

Offline Fifer79

Might end up in the sauna then, u dont look like you've had a great time of it in your reviews.

The trouble i have with sauna's is i'm terrible with names so forgot which girls had good reviews.

Any quick reminders of good sauna girls likely to be working tomorrow would be helpful

Offline bigmike32

Bonnie scotland is near the centre i think give her a try and if you can get down to leith walk then scottishxbarbie is worth a shout. Shes busty blonde does owo dfk and im sure cim would be on the menu aswell.

Offline Fifer79

Cheers. Just tried Bonnie but she's not working till later in the afternoon. Not too sure about Barbie. Might try and have a quick scan through and call her if nothing else catches the eye.

ickydicky

wish we still had the saunas in glasgow. great for a spur of the moment punt.

Bluefin

Good luck trying to get Amellie, she has been on holiday since the end of April .

ickydicky

long hols she must be good and made mucho money :yahoo:

Offline Fifer79

Ended up in NTS with Shia.

Wow.

Great decision. A review will follow

ickydicky