Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *NEW HOT BRUNETE ELENA IN DUNDEE*  (Read 704 times)

Felix69

External Link/Members Only

Called the number in the ad, got a prompt answer by a friendly Romanian voice, was given the address and postcode, which took me to a flat not fat from the bus station in Dundee, which did surprise me a bit as a previous reviewer of this WG visited her at a completly different address.

Found the door pessed the numbered buzzer, entered the building, at which point I was going to walk, because this hall and stairway looked like a comple slumb, the worst place I have ever seen, I thought a junkies den maybe, but I was curious to meet this girl, so onward and upward, got to her door where she was standing waiting for me, dressed in casual clothes, she whispered to come in, so I followed her into the bedroom, she's definitely the girl in the picture, but I could hardly believe her size, I would say she was under 5' and then she told me she is a dress size 4, at this point I asked her for proof of age, which she did on her ID flight documents.

Paperwork sorted £120 for one hour + £20 for owo.

Any kind of kissing was completely off the menu, even when I offered her an extra £50 for it, so there was no mouth kissing allowed.

No shower was offered, but I had just showered 20 minutes prior to this so I was good, she stripped off to reveal a perfectly formed tiny figure, yes a dress size 4, she wasn't anorexic just a small lass with everything in the right place, pert tits and a really cute ass, everything about her was clean too.

Round one.
She stripped me off then we gently fondled each other for a few minutes, then we lay on the bed, where she gave me owo, while I was holding her tight and fingerings her, then I lay her down and returned to favour with ro, then into 69, I was very busy down there and I never lasted more than 5 minutes of this shooting my load without warnng, she asked me why I didn't tell her, but she must have noticed it was about to cum because she got the most of it in her ear and hair.

She pulled a box of wet wipes and cleaned both of us up, then she lay next to me cuddling and chatting about various things, including her being very homesick.

Round two.
She got me hard again with some nice owo and ball licking, while I was fingerings her tight pussy where her juices were beginning to flow and started to run down her leg, so we started sex in mish then cowgirl and I finished in the bag during doggy.

She cleaned up everything again an lay there cuddling me while chatting, it was me who called time, as I had other things to do that night, so I up got and put my clothes on and I was away with a nice experience with a very nice Rom lass, there was defiantly no clock watching, but that may have been because she told me she wasn't busy, which she put down to everyone being on holiday, she also told me that there was another WG in the flat, and she didn't get many clients, she said it was because of her overweight look, I didn't ask anymore about that.

She also told me that the name on the VS ad is a tyoo and should read Eiena, not Elena.

Offline Johnnyx

Hey dude, awesome review. Have seen her friend ADA

External Link/Members Only

Can't say she was the best, as soon as the money was changed hands she became cold. However, I did to go to fuck her brains out and her body is amazing and out of this world.

Offline Sadams

You offered £50 to kiss her??

Felix69

Thanks Johnnyx, was ADA very petite too ? because the photos of ADA's body looks exactly like ELENA (Eiena) and there is not a face picture in ADA''s ad, it makes me think that these are the same person.

Felix69

Saddams, I love a good song when I'm having a great shag, it makes all the difference on so many levels, the £50 offer was just checking how much she actually loathed the act of completely connecting to a stranger, it is truly an unnatural thing to do, I find the whole encounter such an interesting thing, but I am a psychologist by trade.  :cool:

Offline pingug

Saddams, I love a good song when I'm having a great shag, it makes all the difference on so many levels, the £50 offer was just checking how much she actually loathed the act of completely connecting to a stranger, it is truly an unnatural thing to do, I find the whole encounter such an interesting thing, but I am a psychologist by trade.  :cool:

so putting your cock into their mouth wasn’t completely connecting ? what happens if they accept, sounds expensive

Felix69

Pingug, that's what's interesting to me, how they subconsciously know the metaphysical happenings that occur during intimate kissing, it's all about the exchange of breath, I read about this a long time ago from Crowley who wrote a book about the magic of sex, he was spot on.

I knew she wouldn't take £50 nor would she had taken £500, because she was aware of the levels of connection with another human soul.

Yes riding and sucking cock is intimate, but unless kissing is preformed the act is not complete.

Offline Dundeelad73

Nice review of Elena. Can vouch her pics are accurate having visited previously. Personally I thought she had a nice oral technique and she could have gotten me so quickly with that had I allowed her to!. Been tempted by Ada more and more recently as she really does appear to have a cracking body, not too bothered if she is more clinical as if visiting will be a quick pump and dump. Anyone else have any experience with her?

Felix69

Ada and Elena are the same WG, she texted me, to tell me she is going back to Romania next week, she texted me because I said I would book her again, which was just my banter with her as I never do the same WG twice, because that would be a bit like being married.  :scare: