Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is this the new norm?....luton for crying out loud  (Read 839 times)

Offline Bornslippy

so....this one...
External Link/Members Only
extra £20 owo
extra £40 cim
extra £20 fk
£150 for 30 mins in luton  :lol:
like she's Victoria secret model.....not
no wonder I punt less and less these days

Offline CMiller

In fairness where I'm punting doesn't concern me as much as who I'm punting with where the price is the matter at hand. You can always find a flower growing out of shit.

The price is down to a more sensible £70 for 30 min but I still wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Offline sensualencounter

Nowhere does it mention extras, where did you get that from? In addition, her 30 min rate is £70 so I don’t know where you’ve got £150 from.

That being said, someone would have to pay me (a lot) to even go near Luton. Godforsaken shithole of a place.

Offline Bornslippy

FFS....I was in luton...I text the number.....got a reply...and I then asked for the services I require. hey presto, if by magic, a text reply with the costs....how else did you think I got this info??

Offline lillythesavage

In fairness where I'm punting doesn't concern me as much as who I'm punting with where the price is the matter at hand. You can always find a flower growing out of shit.

The price is down to a more sensible £70 for 30 min but I still wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

150 including the quoted extras  :unknown:

Online myothernameis

FFS....I was in luton...I text the number.....got a reply...and I then asked for the services I require. hey presto, if by magic, a text reply with the costs....how else did you think I got this info??

Just for fun, if your not going to see her, text her and ask, how much for bareback

Offline CMiller

150 including the quoted extras  :unknown:

I get you now. She's definitely smoked too much from the crack pipe to think anyone would pay that all inclusive price.

Offline sensualencounter

Thank you. There, that wasn’t hard now.