Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Serrena - Brighton???  (Read 908 times)

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

She's been on AW for 3yrs and has lots of positive reviews which means fuck-all as she has no here.

If anyone has sampled her please report back with findings  :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

I haven’t seen Serrena. But you are right to question the validity of the AW feedback. A couple of years ago I saw this cow External Link/Members Only based on her AW feedback and the service was crap. What is interesting is a lot of the ‘guys’ who provide AW feedback for Erika are also providing feedback for Serrena, so I would not go anywhere near either lady if I was you.

Offline Gent74

I haven’t seen Serrena. But you are right to question the validity of the AW feedback. A couple of years ago I saw this cow External Link/Members Only based on her AW feedback and the service was crap. What is interesting is a lot of the ‘guys’ who provide AW feedback for Erika are also providing feedback for Serrena, so I would not go anywhere near either lady if I was you.
Hi I’ve seen Serrena quite a few times and I’ve always had a great time . She is a lovely petite girl with a great body and provides a great service and for an hour it’s all inclusive . She got a good head on her shoulders so if you’re a polite , clean and don’t take the piss you get what you deserve
Erika I’ve seen once and we didn’t click at all . Older than her profile says and seemed a little uninterested with our meet and even studied the rubber and said I’d already came which I hadn’t and she soon found out haha but she’s not my cuppa but you can’t go wrong with Serrena .

Offline Sparta Prada

Hi I’ve seen Serrena quite a few times and I’ve always had a great time . She is a lovely petite girl with a great body and provides a great service and for an hour it’s all inclusive . She got a good head on her shoulders so if you’re a polite , clean and don’t take the piss you get what you deserve
Erika I’ve seen once and we didn’t click at all . Older than her profile says and seemed a little uninterested with our meet and even studied the rubber and said I’d already came which I hadn’t and she soon found out haha but she’s not my cuppa but you can’t go wrong with Serrena .

Why don’t you post a review for both ladies? Doesn’t matter how long since you saw them.

Bonkers

External Link/Members Only

She's been on AW for 3yrs and has lots of positive reviews which means fuck-all as she has no here.

Why does it mean ‘fuck-all’? Do you not trust the reviewers on AW?

Lets take an in depth look, she has positive field reports from:

wondermash (8), Chrisexton (101), Rickyoo69 (5), capt2013 (52), c5driver (31), Roger6969 (88)

Do you think these guys with their copious feedback are just paying lip service?

Not to mention positive feedback from seasoned punters:

surreydrew (519), rockonj (128), cherokee11 (166).

Yes I have seen her, several times in fact, and Gent74 is spot on, always a pleasure.

But don’t take our word for it, go see her. On second thought don’t, with the attitude that you’ve displayed you’re not worthy of her!

On a final note as I’m sure one of you lot is bound to point out in a derogatory way, yes she is Romanian, but she offers a genuine service as do the other Romanians DivaEvaJohnson (54) and AdorableSophie (927).

Fact of life that a few bad apples spoil it for the many, just as the few trolls here spoil an otherwise great forum!

Offline Billy no mates

wondermash (8), Chrisexton (101), Rickyoo69 (5), capt2013 (52), c5driver (31), Roger6969 (88)

Do you think these guys with their copious feedback are just paying lip service?

Yes I have seen her, several times in fact, and Gent74 is spot on, always a pleasure.

But don’t take our word for it, go see her. On second thought don’t, with the attitude that you’ve displayed you’re not worthy of her!

On a final note as I’m sure one of you lot is bound to point out in a derogatory way, yes she is Romanian, but she offers a genuine service as do the other Romanians DivaEvaJohnson (54) and AdorableSophie (927).

Fact of life that a few bad apples spoil it for the many, just as the few trolls here spoil an otherwise great forum!

Fantastic.

Adorable Sophie is Hungarian, I hope I’m ‘worthy’ enough to post a response.

vw

Oh dear, what a prick you are.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline latecomer

It would be very helpful if you posted a review then, please.  This forum would have little value without reviews.

Offline Sparta Prada

A bit of background to our long lost friend Bonkers, he has highlighted himself as a 'seasoned punter'. Now I'm not sure what he means by seasoned, maybe he is referring to his saltiness?

vw

I see you have been banned you low life subhuman piece of human garbage, don't come back.   :bomb: :bomb:

What a cunt

Offline BoShek

It would be very helpful if you posted a review then, please.  This forum would have little value without reviews.

+1
Yeap no point in posting here if you can’t leave feedbacks from your punts

Offline BoShek

I see you have been banned you low life subhuman piece of human garbage, don't come back.   :bomb: :bomb:

What a cunt

With a name like Bonkers I’m not surprised by that retarded post. Good on the admin for banning this prick.