Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English big tits Woking  (Read 999 times)

Bigboyk11

Has anyone seen her?? She’s normally only does outcalls or car meets but she’s staying in a hotel and I’m tempted. I’ve spoken with her she’s very new to this line of work and still learning. So has anyone seen her or any feedback??

Offline contentguy

Has anyone seen her?? She’s normally only does outcalls or car meets but she’s staying in a hotel and I’m tempted. I’ve spoken with her she’s very new to this line of work and still learning. So has anyone seen her or any feedback??

It helps if you include a link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I took a look, but she's all yours!

Guy

Offline BDiONU

Clucking bell that's a munter and a half!!

Bigboyk11

She’s send me a face pic of her done up and she ain’t bad

Offline Fuzzyduck

I look forward to your review.

Offline DrConners

Christ! Really!!!??  :scare:

I look forward to your review.

I dont  :sarcastic:

Offline contentguy

Christ! Really!!!??  :scare:

I dont  :sarcastic:

It might be a giggle to read it.

That she does car meets "fuck me over the bonnet" put me off.  Feel's too much like street scene and probably illegal.

Then I saw her pics  :scare:
If you want a "real" face pic, her verification pic is showing. 

Guy

Offline DrConners

It might be a giggle to read it.

That she does car meets "fuck me over the bonnet" put me off.  Feel's too much like street scene and probably illegal.

Then I saw her pics  :scare:
If you want a "real" face pic, her verification pic is showing.

Guy

I saw - Thought she might scrub up alright - then :

Dress Size:    18+

Naaah, heffertastic  :thumbsdown:

Bigboyk11

Just met her for a 15min and I gotta be honest very good indeed. Staying in a hotel. Dressed to impress and the bj was amazing. I would recommend. I would say she’s a size 16-18 massive tits and eager.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just met her for a 15min and I gotta be honest very good indeed. Staying in a hotel. Dressed to impress and the bj was amazing. I would recommend. I would say she’s a size 16-18 massive tits and eager.

Err thanks for the "review".
Did you copy that bit from her profile?  ;)

It tells you something about what you're getting into when the AW feedback isn't so promising.

Bigboyk11

Well I met her for 15mins and I liked the time we spent together. I didn’t get anything from her profile.
I met her for owo for 15mins today it was a good service. She’s a nice 30s English lady and I had a good time.

Veritas

So you went from

Generic ‘tempted, any info’’ at 11.17 to
‘Impressed by her face pic’ at 11.47 to
‘Just seen her’ at 12.26.

Ok, so you only saw her for 15 mins but I don’t buy it.  Something fishy here.

Bigboyk11

She’s in a hotel in Woking I saw her for 15mins. I went to see her. Well u can think what u wish but that’s the truth. I have nothing to lie about been a member on here for a long time not active at all but I am in adult work.

Veritas

She’s in a hotel in Woking I saw her for 15mins. I went to see her. Well u can think what u wish but that’s the truth. I have nothing to lie about been a member on here for a long time not active at all but I am in adult work.

1) You could have been a member since God was a boy for all I care
2) reviews in all that time - nil
3) useful input on other threads in all that time - nil
4) today’s posts - you were either coincidentally in the same hotel or next door if you got there, had your booking, left and put your comments up within that time frame.  We all know punts take time to organise, rarely run to time and so on so I’m still voting for this being as legit as a 7pence piece.

Just saying... :hi: :hi:

Bigboyk11

Well thanks for that. 👍 but what u think is completely irrelevant. But thanks for your opinion. Cheers.
I called her and I asked if she was working she said yes I’m in a hotel in Woking I said could I book for 15mins she said yes. I parked behind the hotel she met me at the lift and we went to the room. £60 was paid. No bullshit it was a simple meet.
I’ve met many a lady on adultwork and I have good reviews on aw but hey u think what u want.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes I note 6 of your 7 posts since you joined 2.5 years ago have been in the last 2 hours about this girl. You'll agree it does look odd.
Sounds like you're a bit bored in that hotel room. May I suggest you go outside and enjoy the sunshine. It really is a beautiful day.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:00:19 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Veritas

Yes I note 6 of your 7 posts since you joined 2.5 years ago have been in the last 2 hours about this girl. You'll agree it does look odd.
Sounds like you're a bit bored in that hotel room. May I suggest you go outside and enjoy the sunshine. It really is a beautiful day.

But Fuzzy, if she is outside basting that bod in the sunshine, how can she work the boards and try and drum up business?  :yahoo:

Offline Fuzzyduck

But Fuzzy, if she is outside basting that bod in the sunshine, how can she work the boards and try and drum up business?  :yahoo:

Smartphone, tablet, can of cider. What more do you need?

Offline contentguy

I see he's spamming with requests for info now.
He's already asked about BBWSasha82 2 years ago.

And not including links.

I suspect he may not be long for this place.

Guy

Bigboyk11

What do u mean I may not be long for this place???

I asked about Sasha two years ago yes as I did on other painting sites she’s in my hotlist.

I want info on two other ladies and I’m still not genuine. Lol ok
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:26:59 pm by Bigboyk11 »

Veritas

Already?  Blimey ‘he’ is insatiable.  After all, claims to have had some awesome OWO less than an hour ago and already touting...sorry, ‘seeking info’ for his next punt. 

Bigboyk11

Well I’ve been trying to find info on Sasha for two years so I’ll wait a bit longer. I can see why these punting forums Are not very active when I post a few topics and I’m fake lol ok 👍

LICKER99

Well I’ve been trying to find info on Sasha for two years so I’ll wait a bit longer. I can see why these punting forums Are not very active when I post a few topics and I’m fake lol ok 👍

Stalker alert...  You have no credibility on here so why do you think anyone will help you?

Offline contentguy

I guess you must be Littleboyk13 now, as you were 11 when joined 2 years ago.

In 5 years time you'll be 18.  A bit young for punting, but Sasha may actually see you for real.
She's a dominatrix, it seems you enjoy humiliation and she does that so you should be fine.
External Link/Members Only

And for £30 extra you can be seen to by her BBC!

Her feedback is dire, perhaps she has another profile based in Woking?

Guy

Veritas

I suspect he may not be long for this place.

Guy

Another one for the exit... I wonder if Admin has ever done any stats on whether he has to take out the trash more often during school holidays  :)

Offline contentguy

Scientifically speaking, the twat ratio has been higher on here in the last couple of weeks.
For me, the indicator is a newbie (or no/low post long term member) starting a thread.

Many respected members don't review much, but a newbie starting a thread with a first post is a big TWAT indicator.
And multiple occurrences of such behaviour.....

Guy