Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ref fun girls Berkshire I have used this group so many times all these gi  (Read 1475 times)

Ilovetoeatpussy

I have used fun girls Berkshire numerous of times. This is my favourite group on Adultwork. I have seen Ellie Kayleigh holly and Daisy quite a few times all stunning English lady’s. So why does everyone moan you can see by all the great feedback on all the girls on group you can see it’s a good group

Offline Muff licker

Offline albedo39

I have used fun girls Berkshire numerous of times. This is my favourite group on Adultwork. I have seen Ellie Kayleigh holly and Daisy quite a few times all stunning English lady’s. So why does everyone moan you can see by all the great feedback on all the girls on group you can see it’s a good group

Prick! (& probably a small one at that) - IMHO

Offline contentguy

Well, the feedback on here is pretty crap for the entire group individually, they're all on my blacklist.

And you've seen them all and find them wonderful.

Tout

Veritas

Well, the feedback on here is pretty crap for the entire group individually, they're all on my blacklist.

And you've seen them all and find them wonderful.

Tout

+1. Put the whole lot of them on my blacklist once it became clear that several were offering bareback and that feedback re the others was mixed at best.

Offline mh

OP is clearly a weirdo anyway. "I love toe at pussy".

Veritas

Offline nigel4498

OP is clearly a weirdo anyway. "I love toe at pussy".
Maybe he's a camel lover  :lol:

Offline DrConners

+1. Put the whole lot of them on my blacklist once it became clear that several were offering bareback and that feedback re the others was mixed at best.

Me too, OP you sound like a pathetic tout - or the pimp - Please do one  :thumbsdown:

Offline Southernandy

I can't vouch for OP opinion however my experience is tjat it's a genuine group with a mix of different quality girls. The most reliable are inevitably the least desirable but I've seen a few lovely girls from the group who are enthusiastic and reliable when available. Unfortunately in recent weeks the best looking ones have not been available. All of the meetings I've done have taken place in very nice modern clean apartments

Offline DrConners

I can't vouch for OP opinion however my experience is tjat it's a genuine group with a mix of different quality girls. The most reliable are inevitably the least desirable but I've seen a few lovely girls from the group who are enthusiastic and reliable when available. Unfortunately in recent weeks the best looking ones have not been available. All of the meetings I've done have taken place in very nice modern clean apartments

You haven't reviewed any of them on UKP? Did the pimp put you up to touting them ?

Do a search for them on UKP andy, I'll think you'll find their reputation on here is pretty much shot to bits - What with the barebacking & the fact that their illegally pimped - as a group. The key word here is 'illegal'

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171905.msg1827764#msg1827764

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183690.msg1928542#msg1928542

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195024.msg2021051#msg2021051

Good luck with your attempts to tout them back into the light  :sarcastic:

Veritas

Trying to talk this lot up does indeed now seem akin to flogging a dead horse.  Each to their own but I think there is enough intel on here for most of us to look elsewhere.  Which is saying something given how slim the pickings are in Berkshire these days!

Offline berksboy