Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishbuxombeauty Southampton  (Read 4018 times)

Jonnyboy2207

External Link/Members Only
Great communication during booking process. I had made a 30 minute booking 1 week earlier that had to be abandoned. This time only had 15 minutes at £45.

Kate is very pretty, quite tall and has a wonderful and gorgeous body, curvy and healthy and a superb large bust. Lovely long legs and nice feet. Sweet nature talkative and expressive. I had specific needs, did not want kissing so do not know if that was on offer but everything else was including a facial at the end.
Location is not perfect but certainly not bad either.
All in all I will definitely be going back as she was a proper sweety.

Offline wylie anchor

Thanks for the review, had my eye on her.
Can you give more detail about the location 'not perfect'. Untidy, dirty, cold etc?  :hi:

Offline Frenchie

Sounds good .. but I'd want to see more photos , more details ... sounds good value .. Can you say what area of Southampton ? It's a big place !

Jonnyboy2207

No the house is clean and tidy...  no problem but is a shared entrance thats all with 2 doors next to each other. However she was watching out and I had no problems.
Its on the outskirts literally less than a mile from junction 5 on M27.
Cannot recommend highly enough really. She is a bit older than age on AW but not much I would guess  super sweet girl.

Offline Punterenas

ThanksJonnyBoy2207, just seen her and your review was absolutely on the mark!

Punterenas

Offline nigel4498

£95, what's that About?  :unknown:
Bet she never has a fiver change.

Offline BDiONU

I brought exact money but she never counted, just put it on the side.   Yes she's very sweet and concerned that you're enjoying, she keeps asking, a lot.   A very tall woman, with body to match, makes doggie difficult, really floppy big tits.  Looks 5/10.  Had to do it on little kids bed as problem with hers.

Offline nigel4498

Blueboy2016

We all like a willing girl who accommates as best she can but not sure I would want to be playing around in the kids bedroom....something not pleasant about that to me...however horny I am.

Offline DrConners

We all like a willing girl who accommates as best she can but not sure I would want to be playing around in the kids bedroom....something not pleasant about that to me...however horny I am.

Misleading pictures on her profile IMO, that looks like a worn out set of bangers to me - as for another poster saying he had to fuck her on her kids bed - WTF ?

Offline DrConners

All in all I will definitely be going back as she was a proper sweety.

Really ? What sort of bloke uses this sort of terminology to describe a whore ?

and :

Cannot recommend highly enough really. She is a bit older than age on AW but not much I would guess super sweet girl.

Thanks for the review & of course your entitled to your opinion but not for me. I guess you must be a boy as you've so very prominently used that word in your UKP handle but I'm not so sure. The phrases you've used here lead me to think your a WG posing as a punter or just a pretty unskilled tout.

Other UKP members have seen her & agree with your review so I'd be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt  - I'm not UKP police (again) but I'd be wary about using this sort of terminology as it sets alarm bells ringing as to the legitimacy of your posts mate ?  :unknown:

Offline Punterenas

Well I got the grown up bed, so whatever that was all about seems to be sorted. Not sure what the age comment was about, she looked very much her age to me. Brought £95 cos thats what it cost.
I had a good time, if that counts for anything.

Jonnyboy2207

Wow Drconners
What a great advertisment for this site you are, why dont you spout some more shit and scare even more first time reviewers away you sanctimonious wanker?
Arseholes like you are the reason forums like this one wither and die. I have seen it so many times before when pricks like yourself hide behind the anonimity of the internet, I have wiped more pleasant things than you off the bottom of my shoes.
I wont justify myself to a cocksucking scrote like you.
For any one still reading, I have not been able to visit Katie again but I will be back and am very much looking forward to it.
Jon

Offline Jamboney

Wow Drconners
What a great advertisment for this site you are, why dont you spout some more shit and scare even more first time reviewers away you sanctimonious wanker?
Arseholes like you are the reason forums like this one wither and die. I have seen it so many times before when pricks like yourself hide behind the anonimity of the internet, I have wiped more pleasant things than you off the bottom of my shoes.
For any one still reading, I have not been able to visit Katie again but I will be back and am very much looking forward to it.
Jon

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jamboney

You’re a bit sensitive aren’t you poppet? He’s not exactly torn you a new one.

Blueboy2016

Some working girls offer a good service...some bad...many somewhere in between looking at the reviews. Doubtless some are unpleasant with lives in a mess and some like or quite like the job and they probably offer the better service. Describing a working girl as nice...or sweet may not be the norm on here but it surely can be appropriate on occassions. Out of perhaps 7 or 8 different girls ..some i have reviewed. ...i could say that of a couple of them. One is a pro...that I got to know a bit seemed a very genuine type of person...the other was a mum who didn't work that often I suspect...but again was very considerate in my dealings with her. I suspect that ..who describes a who're like that says more about that poster than anyone else...suggesting that a whore was something less than us...trash..etc. maybe those of us that have used a whore are trash too i wonder!! I have but I don't see the who're or myself as trash. They do a job...most wouldn't do...I wouldn't...!!  I have had some good experiences and with those I have I would treat them happily with respect I would of any one else. I guess there are more shit punters than shit girls...!

Offline DrConners

Wow Drconners
Jon

Cheers for taking the time to get back to me Jon or Joan  :unknown: Anyway, after a cursory glance through your boring & tedious response I only learnt one thing. You know what it was ?

That you don't read the rules :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Should your rant lead to your banning you only have yourself to blame - and your contributions will be no loss  :thumbsdown:

vw

Wow Drconners
Arseholes like you are the reason forums like this one wither and die.

Fuck off look at the stats

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=176811

that is what having sanctimonious wankers achieves.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Offline DrConners

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Joan!

Thankyou Admin   :hi:

Offline NigelF

Some working girls offer a good service...some bad...many somewhere in between looking at the reviews. Doubtless some are unpleasant with lives in a mess and some like or quite like the job and they probably offer the better service. Describing a working girl as nice...or sweet may not be the norm on here but it surely can be appropriate on occassions. Out of perhaps 7 or 8 different girls ..some i have reviewed. ...i could say that of a couple of them. One is a pro...that I got to know a bit seemed a very genuine type of person...the other was a mum who didn't work that often I suspect...but again was very considerate in my dealings with her. I suspect that ..who describes a who're like that says more about that poster than anyone else...suggesting that a whore was something less than us...trash..etc. maybe those of us that have used a whore are trash too i wonder!! I have but I don't see the who're or myself as trash. They do a job...most wouldn't do...I wouldn't...!!  I have had some good experiences and with those I have I would treat them happily with respect I would of any one else. I guess there are more shit punters than shit girls...!

What are you on about? Who suggested that whores are trash? Who're are the shit punters? You really think there are more shit punters (as a percentage) out there than shit WGs?

Offline DrConners

What are you on about? Who suggested that whores are trash? Who're are the shit punters? You really think there are more shit punters (as a percentage) out there than shit WGs?

+1

His post read like illiterate garbage so I just ignored it - prime candidate for deletion IMO  :thumbsdown:

Care to clarify Blueboy ?

Offline Happyjose

+1

His post read like illiterate garbage so I just ignored it - prime candidate for deletion IMO  :thumbsdown:

Care to clarify Blueboy ?

His first 3 reviews were all about the same prossie, all written within a 4 month period, who he describes as his favourite girl

He’s been accused of acting like a fluffy and a pimp, looks like he’s added white knight to that list

Offline DrConners

His first 3 reviews were all about the same prossie, all written within a 4 month period, who he describes as his favourite girl

He’s been accused of acting like a fluffy and a pimp, looks like he’s added white knight to that list

I see what you mean  :thumbsdown: