Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exeter  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Theone333

I'm in Exeter on Saturday and trying to find a quick punt, Any decent WG in the area worth seeing?

bristolqwerty

Been there in recent weeks but even with a AW RB I couldn't find anyone for a hotel outcall.   MiddleEasterBabe wasn't available on my dates.  Bit barren.....  :unknown:

Offline dancer44

External Link/Members Only
Depends,as always,on personal preferences but frustratingly been trying to see this one for ages...difficulty entirely my end, but you might find her interesting.

Offline chrispuckey

Depends,as always,on personal preferences but frustratingly been trying to see this one for ages...difficulty entirely my end, but you might find her interesting.
She is worth the wait very good punt, clean and if you like A level she is game on.

bristolqwerty

Cheers buddy did consider her but not quite my age demographic  :D  1.5hr outcall to my hotel looked very reasonable.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:23:38 pm by bristolqwerty »

don87

Like the look of Harley Charlie anyone seen her? Hasn't logged on in few days.

iamsleepy69

EnglishPippa looks like the one but I have only found her photos on here today - looks a gorgeous little stunner!

Offline JimmySW

EnglishPippa looks like the one but I have only found her photos on here today - looks a gorgeous little stunner!

Who's that? I can't find her on here or AW?

Offline barry

English Pippa

A new unverified profile on AW.

And someone pops up, first post, recommending her!

I wont bother to paste the link.

Offline barry

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post!

Offline markc65

Here's the link for those interested, she has some pics up on UKE as well

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

You only found her yesterday because she only registered on AW yesterday.

As Barry stated, highly suspicious first post iamsleepy69 (aka EnglishPippa).
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:02:19 am by houseboot »

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
Pippa here,

The sleepy guy is a member on other forum and has commented on most of my pics and pmmed me on Aw.

Certainly not me.

iamsleepy69

I'm certainly not Pippa and have been doing this stuff since the last century although quiet for the last 4 or 5 years! Her media stuff has had some good interest on here which was what first drew me to her. Sorry if I have upset people. Hope to do a review in the next couple of weeks which will be totally genuine.

Offline houseboot

I've read some bizarre posts on UKP but this exchange is hilarious.

Offline ciderhead

Seen Englishpipa posting on uke, seems genuine and put up some very tasty media pics, now on my hl