Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca & Maria K, Bristol duo  (Read 1705 times)

Ranger Dave

External Link/Members Only and
External Link/Members Only

Meet took place earlier this week in my hotel room in central Bristol as cat allergy prevented me from visiting ER's place.

Comms nice and simple and girls turned up bang on time. After introductions bit girls used the bathroom to get changed, with Rebecca emerging in heels stockings and matching lingerie and Maria in black bra knickers and heels, Rebecca has been described many times on here and personally I found her more attractive in person. Maria is gorgeous, about 5’4 great figure topped off with a big juicy pair of fake tits

Wanted a voyeuristic experience watching two hot girls get it on and got that in spades, loads of kissing, fingering, licking and toying fucking throughout the punt with me jumping in from time to time.

For the last 20 mins or so all the attention was on me with combinations of cock sucking, ball licking, 69ing and kissing. I ended up shooting my load over ER's face with her sucking and wanking me while Maria shoved her tongue down my throat (she's an excellent kisser imo....very passionate).

A short post-cum chat with the girls, paid them the £280 fee and they left about 80 minutes after arriving so absolutely no clock watching.

Had a great time with these two beauties and if I'm in Bristol again I'd definitely rebook

Offline ico23

Both are in my hotlist and that sounds just brilliant. Jammy bastard.