Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaiya.Rose Plymouth  (Read 950 times)

CornishLad78

External Link/Members Only

£100 for thirty minutes.

This was my first time meeting with Kaiya and the meet took place a few weeks ago apologies as this is the first time I have had a chance to write a report.

I have to say I wonder why I haven't met her before now as she is a beautiful young girl with a killer body and a great attitude towards sex and a nice friendly girl too. Her location isn't far from the city centre in the PL4 area of the city ( around 5 girls work out of this post code ) Plenty of on street parking as it's in a residential street and I parked pretty much right outside her door but not to close as I didn't want her clocking the car, that said I did meet her earlier in the day so evening appointments maybe tricky once people are home from work etc.

Her photo's on adult work are 100% accurate and she really does look that good  :yahoo: I only went for thirty minutes as I struggle more than once in an hour these days so didn't get to try much of her likes list. What I did have was a very good girlfriend experience lots of kissing with some tongue action, oral without which was exceptional !!! Sex in a few positions mainly her on top, me on top and a bit of doggie before finally filling the bag.

Neutrals: £100 is quite a lot in Plymouth for just thirty minutes but definitely worth it in my opinion and the best I have seen in the area for quite sometime.

Negatives: Only one for me was that I'm not keen on dread locks but apart from that not much.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 06:56:10 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline Rockhead

Thanks for the review, and good to see someone else has sampled her particular charms.  ;)

I don't know Plymouth well but might be going back in the near future so can I just ask: is her incall location anywhere near the station? Not asking for precise location of course, but would be good to get a general idea, and is it an 'ok' part of the city? Cheers.

Offline chrispuckey

This young lady is gaining a very good reputation and must be the leading go to girl in the area.
I will be looking to book later in the month that is for sure.

CornishLad78

She's a top girl easily the best I have seen in Plymouth since Jaycee retired :( Will see again for sure and see another review has just gone up on her, as for location it felt safe enough and not far from the embankment around 2 miles from the station so probably best to get a taxi.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:40:19 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline Rockhead