Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlyX1 - Kirkham  (Read 1224 times)

18 review(s) for AlyX1 (14 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blackpool_Mark

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place on the 18th March 2024 (although AW feedback has confused this, but that is a completely different story).

I have reviewed AlyX1 before but I had a break from punting and trying to get back in to it.

Alyx1 has had a change in personal circumstances and now doesn't work as often. This made it difficult for me to book in as I was not always available and in the end I had to leave work early.

Location is actually in Wesham in a safe, discreet location with parking and a very nice tidy / clean flat.

Communication was ok. It was all arranged through AW emails and on the day it was confirmed in the morning and I was seen later in the afternoon (at 3:30pm).

Meet: Buzzed to be let in and go up to the flat, knocked and the door opens with AlyX1 hid behind.

She is wearing her dressing gown and leads me to the bedroom. I sort the paperwork out and she lays down on the bed as I undress to my boxers.

I lay next to her and we have a chat and catch up as not seen her for a long while. She is really friendly and puts you at ease.

She then removes her dressing gown to reveal a nice and sexy blue lingerie set. Her body is amazing and she clearly works out.

We start kissing led on the bed (LFK) as I feel her perfect breasts. I moved my hands down her body and start rubbing her clit which she seems to start enjoying.

We then remove our underwear and carry on kissing.
I then go down on her and she is very responsive, once she cums she goes down on me.

BJ (OWO) was good with deep throating and working the shaft.

She then gets the condom and opens it up and I put it on.

She gets on top and we alternate between me pounding and her riding me.

After a bit of this we swap to doggy.
I notice that her pussy was really wet which I love and slide in, in doggy and pound away as she pushes back (love it).

She has moans at the right times and mutterings of yes.

I keep this up for as long as I can before filling the bag.

We lay there out breath until we recover and then cleaned up, bit of a chat and I left feeling great.

As mentioned in my previous review AlyX1 delivers the perfect GFE.

Unfortunately for me I don't think she will be able to see me again due to my work schedule and her not being able to see me.

All up it was £160 for an hour (LFK, OWO, Various positions,).

She charges £100 for 30 minutes.

With now not being able to see AlyX1 I'm on the lookout for someone else in the Fylde area so let me know any suggestions.

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only

With now not being able to see AlyX1 I'm on the lookout for someone else in the Fylde area so let me know any suggestions.

good luck with that

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've been umming and arghing about seeing this one for years now, perhaps time to just get on and book her

Offline Blackpool_Mark

good luck with that

I know the choices have been dismal for a while now.

Offline Blackpool_Mark

I've been umming and arghing about seeing this one for years now, perhaps time to just get on and book her

Go for it.

You had a bad run of Negatives & Neutrals, she maybe the one to change that.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Go for it.

You had a bad run of Negatives & Neutrals, she maybe the one to change that.
What always stopped me was that she was always £10 or £20 more than the norm for a 30 minute punt and doesn't list CIM though some girls don't list it but it's on the menu if you're lucky.
She's not cheap but her £100/hh is looking more like the norm these days

Offline Blackpool_Mark

What always stopped me was that she was always £10 or £20 more than the norm for a 30 minute punt and doesn't list CIM though some girls don't list it but it's on the menu if you're lucky.
She's not cheap but her £100/hh is looking more like the norm these days

I agree £100 I always felt was just out my price limit for 30 mins but it does look like it's the norm now unfortunately ( definitely around this area anyway).

Offline Southernbloke

I have always wanted to see her but like you OP timing has been awkward. She looks great and as for price there aren’t a lot of 30 somethings, English and with a good body in the area so she can be a bit more pricey

Offline SpunkStreet

I saw her last year and although like you gents are saying about the price, she was a great punt for 30mins. If I were closer and had more spare time I'd return to be fair.

SS