Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvette - Cosmopolitan  (Read 798 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

Price Paid - £45 night time rate

Cosmo has no site

Parlours have been disappointing lately, girls I want either not turning up as advertised, poor selection or just generally not feeling up to it. Found myself in town and needing to scratch the itch, Yvette normally is a Piccadilly gal, works a lot of nights there, was at cosmo today and compared to the other girl, was an easy choice.

I’ve reviewed Yvette before, last time I found her difficult to manoeuvre around and a little stiff and marked it down for that. Figured I was due an update to prove me wrong.

Yvette was wearing a long tight dress, surprisingly for a joint like cosmo, the girls dressed like this was relatively classy. Walking up the stairs and my god the view. Yvette is a tiny little thing but stacked, as my friend Barney Stinson might say, she’s like half boob. The other half being a frankly amazing ass. Into the room, complimented her on her stunning looks and she seemed a lot warmer than before, same sort of thing as last time, she climbs onto the bed and she’s sat with her legs on mine, facing me. Initially an embrace to bring me to attention and then a cradling and tickling of the sack while keeping eye contact and making convo. Again, she’s fucking lovely to look at, facially great, lovely set of tits, if they’re enhanced as I think they might be, whoever did it did a good job as they’re soft and she’s not shy about you playing with them. I wasn’t going for a touch as some parlour girls are iffy about touching before sex, she just put both my hands on and was like “touch me baby”

Dropped down into an arch while sucking and again, lovely view, good technique with the tongue and continuing to tickle the sack, overall a solid bit of head. At this point I decided to take things a different direction and went into doggy (I know, shock horror for me, I normally let them hop on top so I can enjoy the view) that ass had to be viewed while pounding, went at it for a few minutes and she turned over. I put her legs right up on the shoulders and dug in, good bit of dirty talk and a load follows. Off with the rubber and she helps clean up, bit more talk, her and I spoke a bit about the new location and there being a back entrance which just doesn’t get used for some unknown reason. She says things have been very quiet at cosmo recently and frankly with that main entrance I can’t imagine why.

Overall, much improved on last time, much warmer presence and easier to approach. Cracking punt and frankly a cracking girl. Real pocket rocket. Would highly recommend.

Offline Mi-Go

Is this the place (Manchester)?

External Link/Members Only

Not any more.  Cosmopolitan has moved to 65 Bridge Street.  No longer at Portland Street.  Bridge Street is still in the city centre.