Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Pocket Rocket (AW) Bury - No Meet Pisstaker  (Read 1802 times)

14 review(s) for HOT POCKET ROCKET X  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

This one took the piss & gave me the runaround the other day, I wasted the afternoon travelling right across Manchester to get to the Whoretel on time only to be greeted by radio silence from her.

We'd agreed the booking over text earlier in the day, a 30 min booking, told her i'd see her at the appointed time, 'perfect' was her reply.  :dash:

She finally got back to me 15/20 mins after the original  agreed start informing me she was getting ready, I was in the pub across from the hotel at this point having a consolation pint of Guinness  :thumbsup:
I had just enough time free to start the booking in the next 10/15 mins if she could do it, I sent her a quick text asking her if she could do that.
She replied 15 mins later saying she could  :dash: leaving me no time to get back across to the hotel & up to her room etc etc

She obviously arrogant enough to think punters have no life or don't have other things to do & just have endless amounts of free time to wait around for her to pull her fkn finger out & act professional.
If she was running late or having problems keeping time then she should have contacted me earlier to let me know & we could have taken it from there, not arrogantly presume I'll just wait around like a mug.

I was pissed off I'd wasted an afternoon but at least she got no dough off  of me

Offline samneil15

Thanks for the warning KK - I was all over this profile yesterday, quite tempted by the services and looks. Shame, I'll steer clear, no excuse for fucking punters about.

Had a strange old punt today with Russian Iryna, review to follow.

Offline leo_26

Saw her a year ago. She does a really good BJ with CIM

Offline Kool Keef

Offline freeze44

Another messer ffs! Bad luck KK...won't be bother her after seeing this!!!!

Offline Drayki

Looks like she moves around a bit kk, now in  Barrow-In-Furness   :rolleyes: looks tidy as well, but top end budget

Offline Kool Keef

Looks like she moves around a bit kk, now in  Barrow-In-Furness   :rolleyes: looks tidy as well, but top end budget

Yeah i noticed she'd moved & yep she looks FAF, I was really looking forward to having her bouncing up & down on my cock but I wasn't prepared to be pissed around by her, there's plenty of paid for pussy around. Onto the next one! :drinks:

Online Moby Dick

I also like them cool dark and smooth with a frothy top. :drinks:
How was the Guinness? :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

I also like them cool dark and smooth with a frothy top. :drinks:
How was the Guinness? :sarcastic:

Reliably good  :thumbsup: unlike a certain fkn WG!!  :sarcastic:

Online Moby Dick

Reliably good  :thumbsup: unlike a certain fkn WG!!  :sarcastic:
Ah well, went for a punt and ended up with a pint. Worse things ‘appen
Difference of I & U, and about £76phh
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 05:50:37 pm by Moby Dick »