Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanelle1xxx/Glasgow  (Read 3101 times)

14 review(s) for HOT POCKET ROCKET X  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only   30 Min booking(£70) then
Think I'm going back to November(ish) ...Had been at a night out in the city centre so had a good bevy down me :drinks:...Had seen Chanelles profile b4, and her green light was on ,on AW so thought I would chance my arm(this is about midnight).
Texted Chanelle and got a reply soon after,telling me the hotel to go to..
Got to the hotel and texted for the room number..then waited..Got a reply asking if I wanted a duo which I declined as didn't have enough dough on me..stood freezing my bollocks off for about another 5/10 mins and as I was about to give up got a txt bk with room number.
Got to room about 1am and the door was answered by quite a good looking girl,mixed race like her photos suggest..Got in had a quick shower then lay on the bed next to her..She had a glass of wine on the side table which she was drinking,so was offered a couple of sips which I took advantage of..
Lay on the bed chatting for what I think was about 10 mins ,so at that point things weren't looking great(thought she was time wasting)..how wrong I was.
Started off with her giving me oral then moved onto 69 ..in between all of this some really good DFK which she was really into..onto missionary then she suggested doggy which she seemed right into..Told me to keep rattling away until she came..By this point I was ready to come,so jumped off the bed and with her kneeling in front of me came all over her tits.
All in all a nice looking girl,nice tits and figure,maybe a slight mummy tummy(I think she has 2 kids from what she said)
The 10 mins talking at the start didn't deter from the booking as I reckon I was there for about 50 mins..As i got to the door to leave another girl was coming into the room with a young guy,which I take was her duo partner with another punter..maybe an bit unprofessional but didn't really y bother me,and it was about 1am at this point..
Don't know who her duo partner is but she was quite hot..
Seen Chanelle on one other occasion which was quite similar to this review(she is 80hh now)..Again,as I was leaving the same girl came into the hotel room,herself this time..Might be worth a threesome at one point :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:27:18 am by Clattypats »

ickydicky

should have asked if you could stay :D

Offline Clattypats

should have asked if you could stay :D
Haha I know..Bit shady walking out the hotel at that time..Her pal said the reception staff were getting a bit suss and when I was walking out the hotel they said 'goodnight' :D

ickydicky

you should have said it certainly has been :yahoo:

mavgoose