Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious New Lucy - Aberdeen. Has anyone seen, or know any background?  (Read 2994 times)

Offline bluetable

AW: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Viva: External Link/Members Only

A bit older than I usually like, but facially I find her very attractive so I'm tempted.  (I'll take the cheaper VS prices  :D)

Won't have time to meet up for at least a week so thought in the meantime I would ask if anyone knew anything about her or had any info?

Mostly I wondered if because of her age she's worked before and is coming back?  If so, did anyone see her in the past?  (Is it normal to start working for hte first time in your 40s?  Doesn't seem so to me but I'm often wrong!)

Offline Dan753640

She's had more profiles than soft mick under the names of seductive zoe and new curvy kirsty.

I saw her once but she'd deleted her profile by the time I came to review. She was actually alright to be honest, but that was a long time ago.
She's what you get in the photos, cracking arse in lingerie and her services whilst not mind blowing, were good value for the price.

Offline bluetable

Thanks very much - glad to get a little info about her from someone who's seen her!  Hopefully manage to see her soon!  I'll review when I do.

Offline aberdonian

She's had more profiles than soft mick under the names of seductive zoe and new curvy kirsty.

I saw her once but she'd deleted her profile by the time I came to review. She was actually alright to be honest, but that was a long time ago.
She's what you get in the photos, cracking arse in lingerie and her services whilst not mind blowing, were good value for the price.

Was she based near the hospital?

Offline Dan753640

Nah right in the centre of town when I saw her but it was clearly an air b n b

Offline Nstiger

Would you say her face pics on viva are recent? Not my usual type but do find her face attractive.

Offline bluetable

Didn't manage to see her in the end -- she was gone from Aberdeen before I could book her.  She's now in Devon apparently!

Offline Lewis

She's now in Devon apparently!

She's now turned up in Didcot, Oxforshire.

Offline Lewis

She's now turned up in Didcot, Oxfordshire.

Moves around more than Judith Chalmers this one does. New location every day since I saw her profile in Didcot.

Banbury, then Northampton, then Darlington.

As someone has mentioned they've seen her previously, and that she's paying for her phone number and "available today" showing on AW as well, then I'd suspect she's either a scammer or currently photo & video selling.

And she's still not read the AW email I sent her when she claimed to be in Didcot 4 days ago.