Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Odd but interesting and Genuine Request  (Read 5925 times)

grandmaster-ram-rod

what a twat, why not do the puntyourself  if your paying, then u only lose some time,

anyway I'm out I can pay for my own punts  :cool: :cool:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You would not do it for a review as
1, You might as well use the money and see her yourself as if she is shit you will have still wasted the money and more on top
2. what someone else likes you might think is crap and what you like they may think is crap.

Your answers do not add up.  You sir are either a stalker or a very weird scary man which both amount to almost the same thing and I really do feel for this poor girl and hope she becomes aware of this thread so she can protect herself from you

cockneybstrd

cockneybstrd what are you on about. I don't want to out anyone. Jesus Christ I know the request is suspect. But what is really the problem. All I'm basically asking for is for someone to book this girl and with my money. Bloody hell, check out the profile see if it genuine yourself. I was not expecting this much abuse.

Bollocks is that case you suggest you had prior knowledge of this person earlier in the thread

You want to do something dubious thats for sure

Stealthshagger

Riddle me this, moriarty. Why claim to know her? Or pay someone else to punt with her? Or send profile via PM?

Fucking genius.

vorian

Another case of someone trying to discredit UKP maybe. Oh they are all dangerous stalkers types on there,  I will find someone to stalk a prossie for me. :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

As Danni says this shouldn't be encouraged.
It reminds me of the free punt competition which I forecast from the start would end in disaster and it did.

I would advise members not to get involved in it, however there will always be someone who won't be able to resist a free punt. Maybe fortunately and unsurprisingly the op has now revoked the offer anyway, although something might still be arranged.

As has also been suggested it may be yet another attempt to discredit UKP or at least a piss take.
Our enemies were laughing their socks off when the free punt blew up.

Offline NIK

Also the profile is fucking useless and even free wouldn't tempt me with just a couple of photos of a fat arse.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

Looks like he's fucked off. Hopefully he will have got the message.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Also the profile is fucking useless and even free wouldn't tempt me with just a couple of photos of a fat arse.  :thumbsdown:

+1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
No offence and all that but FUCK OFF  :scare:

This was the shit you sent me
"Hi thanks the profile is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+. I have a photograph of her face already. So i just need confirmation if its her. Thanks"

He also started a thread enquiring about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27196.msg386702#msg386702

Offline akauya

Ok fuck this shit. Someone close this thread. You guy have twisted something that was actually innocent. i actually just wanted reviews I am 52 and have some bad punts and i dont really trust the reviews on aw. Seriously you guy have turned what i thought was a sincere request into something sinister. Close this thread down admin please

You've got a cheek to call this innocent - you sound like a bloody stalker asking other men to punt this girl and then give you the evidence. Sounds way too fucking dodgy that's why I didn't take you seriously on my previous post.

Innocent my arse!  :dash:

Stealthshagger

He's a mental case I think, and I mean it in a serious way.

Offline mattylondon

Hey guys, i'm not a scammer just a weird perfectionist.
Fucking creep. Go and get some help, you sick fuck.  :thumbsdown: