Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Despicable things WG's admit to doing to punters  (Read 2406 times)

Offline maxxblue

This thread from SAAFE shows some of the despicable things that WG's admit to doing behind our backs.

External Link/Members Only

That's right, some stoop so low and, wait for it, take a sip of our tea when we aren't looking.

Does this mean that most WG's really are a decent bunch, or has anyone here had some really despicable things done to them by WG's?

vorian

This thread from SAAFE shows some of the despicable things that WG's admit to doing behind our backs.

That's right, some stoop so low and, wait for it, take a sip of our tea when we aren't looking.

Does this mean that most WG's really are a decent bunch, or has anyone here had some really despicable things done to them by WG's?

Strangely in this SAAFE thread an attempt was made to raise the ParisB debate in a subtle coded way it was soon stamped out by AMY and the censorship team.

SirFrank

If I thought a WG had taken a sip of my tea when I wasn't looking I'm afraid I couldn't be responsible for my own actions. Just the mere thought of it makes me angrier than Dominic Littlewood on cowboy builders

k

Be careful which shampoo you use if you go and see "Grumpy Cow".  I believe it makes you want to do her from behind.

Offline Daffodil

Yes, because obviously every prossie who has done something shit is going to admit it on a public forum  :rolleyes:

vorian

Yes, because obviously every prossie who has done something shit is going to admit it on a public forum  :rolleyes:

Plenty of other threads on SAAFE about shitty things that have been done to punters, an odious prossy from the US called Jodie or something like that, took great delight in posting how he tried to out one of his clients as the poor chap had done nothing more than leave a message on the answer phone. To their credit a few wg's did criticise him until they were told to shut up by the mods as a prossie can do no wrong in their eyes.

jcdmj12

Plenty of other threads on SAAFE about shitty things that have been done to punters, an odious prossy from the US called Jodie or something like that, took great delight in posting how he tried to out one of his clients as the poor chap had done nothing more than leave a message on the answer phone. To their credit a few wg's did criticise him until they were told to shut up by the mods as a prossie can do no wrong in their eyes.

Jodie is a TS, and from their posts, a deeply angry and bitter person.

vorian

Jodie is a TS, and from their posts, a deeply angry and bitter person.

TS or not he/she is still a cunt for trying to out clients and he/she gets away with it on SAAFE and thus encouraged.

jcdmj12

TS or not he/she is still a cunt for trying to out clients and he/she gets away with it on SAAFE and thus encouraged.

You'll find no dissent from me on that point.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Jodie T is well known for posting controversial rubbish that is made up in the hope of getting a response.  Most just ignore the posts now as we all know they are total shite and total fabrications to feed Jodies need for attention.

I just find her to be a bit of a troll and she just likes to spout complete bollocks most of the time

Festisio

I just find him to be a bit of a troll and he just likes to spout complete bollocks most of the time

Edited for accuracy.