Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never being fluffy again  (Read 1215 times)

cjkany2015

I've read 100 times about punters who fell for hookers and always advised them not to be so stupid, keep it professional etc.

Then I went and did the same thing! I start chasing some girl, dropping loads of cash on her, offering to help with her life problems, neglecting other stuff in my life and building plans in my head.

Fucking ridiculous. I'm angry at myself for being a fluffy twat. It was just sex and like many hookers this was a pretty fucked up girl who was just a bit better in bed on average. She wasn't a catch and I think she barely tolerated me let alone want anything else.

Why are even experienced punters such pussys sometimes when it comes to the pussy?

Never again will I make the same mistake!

(This is not the same girl who found my address. It appears I have made some very newbie mistakes after a decade of successful punting!)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:29:23 am by cjkany2015 »

Offline jackdaw

Certain mistakes, given time we all make them. That's what I believe.

I think all that can be done is:-
1/ Cut down number of times we make them. In this case target should be to only fall in love with one WG per lifetime.

2/ When you do it, at least be aware at some level that its downright stupid. Don't… for example… post on boards like this asking "Is it an intelligent thing to do to loan a WG 4 grand?". And don't… when you get answers suggesting "No. Anybody doing that is insane"…. get defensive.

Offline Jerboa

Ok you have made the first step, in admitting you have been a fluffy twat! Yes sometimes even a experienced punter can do silly things sometimes.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
It is stupid and offering to sort out her 'problems' is the last thing any decent WG wants from a client. I'd be running a mile.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:55:56 am by Strawberry »

Offline herbie007

Shouldn't be so hard on yourself,  at least you man enough to admit you fucked up.

The important thing is that you can pick yourself up and get back in the game.

cjkany2015

Shouldn't be so hard on yourself,  at least you man enough to admit you fucked up.

The important thing is that you can pick yourself up and get back in the game.

Indeed. Got it off to a good start at LMP yesterday and I'm going to have so much sex this week my knob is going to fall off.

Offline herbie007

Indeed. Got it off to a good start at LMP yesterday and I'm going to have so much sex this week my knob is going to fall off.

:D  :thumbsup: