Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you bother with the AdultWork blacklisting?  (Read 739 times)

Just curious as my blacklist is orders of magnitude bigger than my hotlist!

I tend to use mine for anyone near me with bareback on their likes list (Don't use the search dislike as a few have removed bareback from their likes since I added them) also for anyone with a serious negative review on here.

Offline Stiltskin

I don't use blacklists.

When someone on here says 'what do you think of girl x?' I can, for example, tell them that she used to offer bareback or has recently changed her photos for fake looking airbrushed ones. Her old photos were more honest and she looked as rough as a badger's arse.

If I had these profiles in a blacklist I'd completely forget about them and why I'd blacklisted them in the first place.

Jedi Apprentice

I blacklist the following:
WG that do not wish to meet black men
WG that Bareback
WG that are just plain rough

Hotlist is bigger than blacklist , so still plenty of fish out there

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Personally I don't see the need for a blacklist, anyone I'd be interested in seeing is in my hotlist. Any new ones can be added as and when or even removed if neg reports received and it's the hotlist I pick from.

To me it doesn't matter what they do to their profiles if they're not in my hotlist they aren't considered.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Blacklist can be very handy when searching under regions or a city.

When searching under a specific city name eg Nottingham, profiles created by a group called Adult Entertainments(Fake scammers, already discussed in a different thread),
regularly pop up, thereby getting in the way of other profiles you are trying to look at. At its peak, they had 30~40 fake profiles.

I'vce created an automatic search for within 15 miles of Nottm, so the blacklist becomes very handy, as it won't pick those profiles who've already been put in there. You simply add any new ones, thereby making the next search exclude any new ones you've added to the list.

Typical profile in their group
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:13:09 am by CoolTiger »