Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Dilemma  (Read 1574 times)

Ming

I am in a dilemma, after yesterdays disastrous punt I was unable to do any meets today as I had business appointments in the south east, but I contacted 2 newbies which would be TOFFT's and one regular who I know will provide a good service.

One of the TOFFT's has been especially conversant, has a convincing profile and is really getting me hot under the collar, the other seems genuine but I am not so sure about.

My dilemma is who do I see? A girl who I have seen before and I know ticks most of my boxes or the newbie, who if true to her word ticks some different boxes and looks hotter.

I know it's a question only I can really answer and if I were younger and had a stronger libido I might well see both, but alas those days are behind me  :cry:

What would you do?

Offline normski

Steady on Ming :timeout:

I just text Adelle and she said she's coming back to Brum tonight!! There might be a queue forming tomorrow.

Ming

Steady on Ming :timeout:

I just text Adelle and she said she's coming back to Brum tonight!! There might be a queue forming tomorrow.

Yes I already knew  :blush: buts she's not available til after 2pm and that's too late for me as have commitments...

Ming  :hi:

Offline MarkR

I am in a dilemma, after yesterdays disastrous punt I was unable to do any meets today as I had business appointments in the south east, but I contacted 2 newbies which would be TOFFT's and one regular who I know will provide a good service.

I've often had this problem. I imagine how I think each meet would go and see which excites me the most lol
I had a similar problem tomorrow but think one of them not available til later so sorted

One of the TOFFT's has been especially conversant, has a convincing profile and is really getting me hot under the collar, the other seems genuine but I am not so sure about.

My dilemma is who do I see? A girl who I have seen before and I know ticks most of my boxes or the newbie, who if true to her word ticks some different boxes and looks hotter.

I know it's a question only I can really answer and if I were younger and had a stronger libido I might well see both, but alas those days are behind me  :cry:

What would you do?

Offline MarkR

Somehow lost my post when replying above.....
I've had this problem a few times. I imagine how each meet might go from what I know and see which excites me the most lol
Had similar problem tomorrow but one not available unil later so sorted

Offline Juankerr

After your last outing I would be inclined to play it safe and see the regular.

Wish you good luck  :hi:

Offline fenderswoop

What would you do?

Who's the TOFTT you're considering and who is the one you've seen before if you don't mind me asking.

Offline Rook69

Just following up from the title of this post - has anyone else ever had so much choice that they ultimately couldnt be bothered? Bit of a strange one I know.
I had an afternoon off in the summer and was basically sat in the car, £100 in my wallet just off broad street looking through what massages were available. I called someone called Shannon who does massage in Kings Norton (if anyone has been - let me know if good/bad please, regular ad on gumtree) and she said she didnt start until 2.00pm, which pissed me off as that was only about 20 mins away. If she had wanted the business Im sure she could have waived 10 mins or so by the time I got there. So I carried on looking and pondering for a while before giving up and going home.
Classic case of when time or funds are limited you really want it but when its all available you cant be arsed......
Is it just me??

Offline fuddle

Just following up from the title of this post - has anyone else ever had so much choice that they ultimately couldnt be bothered? Bit of a strange one I know.
I had an afternoon off in the summer and was basically sat in the car, £100 in my wallet just off broad street looking through what massages were available. I called someone called Shannon who does massage in Kings Norton (if anyone has been - let me know if good/bad please, regular ad on gumtree) and she said she didnt start until 2.00pm, which pissed me off as that was only about 20 mins away. If she had wanted the business Im sure she could have waived 10 mins or so by the time I got there. So I carried on looking and pondering for a while before giving up and going home.
Classic case of when time or funds are limited you really want it but when its all available you cant be arsed......
Is it just me??

Re Shannon, the gods were in your favour on that day. She's a 50-something, fat, smoking chav. Crappy massage in the living room of some dingy house. I was so repelled I didn't even go for HE (which she offered).  :vomit:

Offline Rook69

Lol. Thanks for letting me know - sounds like I dodged a bullet.
I had one like that a few years ago in west brom - she advertised herself as experienced in massage for 13 years so I took the chance. A very unhappy and quite frankly poor health looking old lady opened the door. She was pleasent enough so I carried on. Massage table in living room which isnt ideal but what the hell - she used very little oil so got a lot of friction heat which I didnt like and it got a little painful at times (the pressure). She brushed the old chap a couple of time i guess by accident rather than design which got me a little interested then just abruptly stopped and sat down. I was a bit annoyed at the time but on retrospect I think she was just knackered.
Still - i will cross Shannon off.

ffeet

It’s a tuffy Ming.
If you had a really bad punt then play it safe and come out smiling again.
If you get another bad one you might get demoralised.

I had the same dilemma this week following a barely OK punt a week or so back.
Should I try Sophies new place in Telford or a first time for me at Sabaithai in Shrewsbury.

In the end my dick pulled me in a different direction and I am going to TOFTT in Wolverhampton instead. Fingers crossed for me guys – I’ll report back.