Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr China, Tina  (Read 5076 times)

smithie1000

Just to let you all know I have been told by Tina not to put any thing else on here at all, so only private messages please.   :dash:

Dodo

Just to let you all know I have been told by Tina not to put any thing else on here at all, so only private messages please.   :dash:

Not sure about that Smitthie......who's forum is it ........I presume youve told her to eff off :(   

I'm sure there are many working girls who wouldn't put stuff on here but that really is tough shit.

Your mistake is letting her know who you are on here  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:23:25 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Not sure about that Smitthie......who's forum is it  :(   

I'm sure there are many working girls who wouldn't put stuff on here but that really is tough shit.

Yes your right she put two n two together.  :rolleyes:

Dodo

Yes your right she put two n two together.  :rolleyes:

Tell her she got it all wrong and that your Mr Stapler  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

Tell her she got it all wrong and that your Mr Stapler  :rolleyes:

What a good idea  :lol:   :P

smithie1000

Not sure about that Smitthie......who's forum is it ........I presume youve told her to eff off :(   

This is the girl I am looking for Dodo - External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Fuck me she's georgeous........there must be a part2 when she gets those tits out.

Is that what Tina looks like then  :wacko:

Offline Oooops

Fuck me she's georgeous........there must be a part2 when she gets those tits out.

That girl is soooo hot  :cool: Go on Smithie, does she look anything like :)

smithie1000

Yes when she has her down, ask her too  :D

smithie1000

That girl is soooo hot  :cool: Go on Smithie, does she look anything like :)

with her hair down, yes

Chuckman

Her name is Anri Sugihara and this is one of the best pictue I could find of her:

Hidden Image/Members Only

smithie1000

Her name is Anri Sugihara and this is one of the best pictue I could find of her:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hey Chuckman, good bit of detective work there, she is very cute and the film clip she does is very sexy.   :P

wolves87

Hi guys

Probably get shot down here but can I ask who is Dr China and this Tina girl. I usually only look at wolves thread and wolves girls, however that video wow simply my kinda dream girl.

Cheers

Dodo

Hi guys

Probably get shot down here but can I ask who is Dr China and this Tina girl. I usually only look at wolves thread and wolves girls, however that video wow simply my kinda dream girl.

Cheers
Tina is not the same girl as the one in the photo, Tina works at Dr China which is a beauty salon in Lichfield. Smitthie is the one in the know but he has gone all fluffy and been sworn to secrecy. All his mates on here are getting a tad worried about him  :(

wolves87

I see, maybe Dr China is in reaching distance from my punting ground, might have to have a visit, is their the guarantees we all enjoy from this Tina lady. Certain criterias need to be met before I pass on my hard earned...

smithie1000

Tina is not the same girl as the one in the photo, Tina works at Dr China which is a beauty salon in Lichfield. Smitthie is the one in the know but he has gone all fluffy and been sworn to secrecy. All his mates on here are getting a tad worried about him  :(

Dodo you make me laugh and yes I do get a bit fluffy at times but most of the time I don't give a fuck, only when I really fancy a WG and we all know we should not.  :yahoo:

smithie1000

I see, maybe Dr China is in reaching distance from my punting ground, might have to have a visit, is their the guarantees we all enjoy from this Tina lady. Certain criterias need to be met before I pass on my hard earned...

Hi, I will be mercenary now and fuck to her telling me I what I can and not do!!!  Just phone and her and Lilly working.  Ok Tina is a very good looking girl and only gives B2B, HE but its good. No kissing, no touching between legs and for £70 its a bit too expensive but for a one off if you can afford it its ok.  She has a boyfriend and said she only does the other stuff with him???
The shop number is 01543 256839 and Tina's number is 07440315604

wolves87

To be honest that 70 for b2b seems to be going rate.

I pay that at Compton, unless someone can inform me of cheeper punts for b2b, or am I been ripped off by Compton maybe

smithie1000

To be honest that 70 for b2b seems to be going rate.

I pay that at Compton, unless someone can inform me of cheeper punts for b2b, or am I been ripped off by Compton maybe

Hi, ok if that's to going rate for little Lichfield so be it but I have paid £70 at Sutton Coldfield Chinese's shop with Kerry and got a lovely massage, kisses, reversed massage, fingering and a HE to die for.

wolves87

That sounds good value, I don't get that at Compton, will have to try that at Sutton, if you have a link please

smithie1000

That sounds good value, I don't get that at Compton, will have to try that at Sutton, if you have a link please

hang on I will find it

smithie1000

wolves87

smithie1000

Will do thanks for that

She is an older lady but very experienced and more accommodating than Tina.  Enjoy

Dodo

Hi, I will be mercenary now and fuck to her telling me I what I can and not do!!!  Just phone and her and Lilly working.  Ok Tina is a very good looking girl and only gives B2B, HE but its good. No kissing, no touching between legs and for £70 its a bit too expensive but for a one off if you can afford it its ok.  She has a boyfriend and said she only does the other stuff with him???
The shop number is 01543 256839 and Tina's number is 07440315604

Hoooraaaaaa...... Smiffy has seen the light and de-fluffed himself. I had a session with a pretty chinese girl today, review to follow.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:17:21 am by Dodo »

smithie1000

Hoooraaaaaa...... Smiffy has seen the light and de-fluffed himself. I had a session with a pretty chinese girl today, review to follow.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline the tiger

:D  hi   when   dtd  you   iast   see   Kerry   have  not  been  for  a   while  now

Stimpy

What's the problem she figured out Dave's got a lot of perverted mates ,I did drop by the other day, ended up 4 hand with Tina and Lilly ,I'll see Tina again however Lilly was a bit chunky of me , lovely tits and huge nipples though ;) , at one point Lilly was wanking me with her tits whilst I'd got a gob full of Tina's tits had about 45 minutes paid £120 inc shop ,could have stayed an hour as it was last thing but I was already running late

smithie1000

What's the problem she figured out Dave's got a lot of perverted mates ,I did drop by the other day, ended up 4 hand with Tina and Lilly ,I'll see Tina again however Lilly was a bit chunky of me , lovely tits and huge nipples though ;) , at one point Lilly was wanking me with her tits whilst I'd got a gob full of Tina's tits had about 45 minutes paid £120 inc shop ,could have stayed an hour as it was last thing but I was already running late
Hi, yes they told me you had inquired for a 4 hander, so you did it great. I had Lilly the other day and yes she is a bigger lady but the massage, b2b and hand job was far better that Tina's, her tits are lovely and I had a tit wank too.  Think Lilly gone back to London now so that's a shame.  I am just looking for something local to Lichfield right now as I am going there later.

Offline Stapler

I am just looking for something local to Lichfield right now

Have you tried these in Burntwood nr Lichfield?  :D

External Link/Members Only

..S.....
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:10:02 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

smithie1000

Hey Dodo, found your first hand job..... External Link/Members Only

Offline hairymonster

Just got back from an hour with Lilly, didnt see Tina. As above, Lilly looks a bit mumsy when the clothes came off, but happy to play and be played with. Best tit wank I have had ever  :yahoo: All in all very happy indeed.

smithie1000

thought Lilly had gone back to London?  I am away for a few days but will have to go on Friday if I can,  How much did she charge you?

thanks

S

Offline hon_honuk

Can someone tell me how old Tina is? Looking to make a booking on Wednesday if she's available! Cheers guys

smithie1000

Can someone tell me how old Tina is? Looking to make a booking on Wednesday if she's available! Cheers guys

Hi, she is about 27ish, has a little girl and a boy friend, she is slim and pretty, sexy strong upper legs. 
She does B2B with sucking her small breasts, HE but nothing else no mater what you offer in money and tells you if you go too far.
Nice but at £70 you can get better else where for that price.
There is another girl there who is a bit larger than her but makes up for it by being more accommodating, she has got a better attitude and will adjust the experience to your requirements. Her name is Lilly, she is good laugh and does a lovely tit wank and enjoys her job.
Hope that helps, as to her pricing, tell her exactly what you want and once you get upstairs and work it out from there. good look and let us know.

Offline hon_honuk

Hi, she is about 27ish, has a little girl and a boy friend, she is slim and pretty, sexy strong upper legs. 
She does B2B with sucking her small breasts, HE but nothing else no mater what you offer in money and tells you if you go too far.
Nice but at £70 you can get better else where for that price.
There is another girl there who is a bit larger than her but makes up for it by being more accommodating, she has got a better attitude and will adjust the experience to your requirements. Her name is Lilly, she is good laugh and does a lovely tit wank and enjoys her job.
Hope that helps, as to her pricing, tell her exactly what you want and once you get upstairs and work it out from there. good look and let us know.

Thanks for the info Smithie! Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Stimpy

Smithie have been recently any ideas who's working at the minute thanks

smithie1000

Smithie have been recently any ideas who's working at the minute thanks
Tina is, I texted her yesterday, she say's Lilly will be back next month.  :yahoo:

gerrybear

Tina is there these days.
I visited Dr China some days ago at 15:45 but Tina had agreed a booking at 4pm. She was ready to book me later, but I couldn't do it.

gerrybear

I saw Lilly when she was in the shop at new year (and Tina was on holidays.)
Lilly told me she had agreed to come back at the end of March (the 29th if I remember well.)
I agree with previous remarks about her. She's very accomodating. I have visited her 3 times and always enhoyed it.

smithie1000

I saw Lilly when she was in the shop at new year (and Tina was on holidays.)
Lilly told me she had agreed to come back at the end of March (the 29th if I remember well.)
I agree with previous remarks about her. She's very accomodating. I have visited her 3 times and always enhoyed it.
Yes agreed, She is more accommodating than Tina, better massage and far more sexier that Tina.  By the way Tina reads all this LOL

Stimpy

Thanks can't fault Lilly's quality of service but personal preference is still Tina , but when in need of relief I could settle for another cracking tit wank

smithie1000

Thanks can't fault Lilly's quality of service but personal preference is still Tina , but when in need of relief I could settle for another cracking tit wank
Yes lilly's tit wanks are sooo lovely

Offline dsbrumz

Hello all! Is dr China open on weekends? Thanks

Benson50

Yes, you can often walk in,  or if she's busy the time when she will be available will be on the door.

smithie1000

Saturdays and Sundays

Offline Oooops

Just found out that Dr China has opened a branch in Kidderminster, first thoughts were  :yahoo: until I spoke to the Doc there and found it to be legit, no Swedish just pins and herbs  :dash: :dash: