Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any nice redheads or ginger petite working girls around the Brum area 😏  (Read 1386 times)

burtonjag69

Hi guys Iv taken a backseat from punting for the last few months only had a few pints between with the last one being a dissopointing one at that😑 After wanting something different for some time Iv got some specifics she must be red or ginger a size ten nice sized booty not really fussed about boob size ☺️ Also don't mind loads of tattoos  :crazy: External Link/Members Only something like this one would be perfect 😜

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only

Amber-dextrous might meet your requirements. Red head and tattooed. Annoying that there are no public pictures but having seen her Pg I'm tempted to book her.

If you book her a review would be appreciated.

Offline Littlefoot

Neve is around Walsall

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I've been seriously interested in this lady for a long time... But for me £170 p/h is slightly higher than I'm prepared to pay. So I'll wait and see if she ever drops her rates. If not plenty more whores and all that.

Offline BlueRock

Been thinking about this one
Hard to find a genuine one most when I ask are bottle gingers. Have managed to podge a few genuine ones though up and down the country.

burtonjag69

Thanks guys Iv pondered booking neve before but the price always put me off 😜 Looks like I might have to take the plunge now that Iv stopped for such s long time ☺️🌶🔥

Offline jimgooooo

Hard to find a genuine one most when I ask are bottle gingers. Have managed to podge a few genuine ones though up and down the country.

has anyone been to see this one at all?

theirs a couple of comments from people saying there tempted and one saying hes been but no proper reviews.
my personal fave is xmanchesterfun (bottle not natural tho and also from Bolton so only get to see on tours)

Offline The Owl

Pretty limited services for an above average fee and no reviews on here. Why don't you TOFTT and post a review.