Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Vivian  (Read 1158 times)

sln

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Well I tried this one this morning , I had seen the previous review and was prepared to walk.
Good coms , first floor , Brolly Works , Allison street.
I have been there before but walked that time .
She has red hair   Glasses and a lot of tatoes .more a size 10 than. 8 and large tits.
She said she had dyed her hair ! Not sure , without the glasses she was half decent with a nice smile.
Decided to stay and what a shag ! Started with owo , then cow girl , she seemed to be really enjoying  it , missionary with her with her bum well on the edge of the bed alllowing great  penetration , she wanted it deep all the time , then on to doggy with me standing before doggy on the bed , she had me sticking a finger up her bum at the same time , not that easy to be honest in that position she really was enjoying it ,  I am sure she was not putting it on  .I tried to do anal but she said no, no.
.i needed  a bit of a rest and was going to get her to Finish me off by hand , however instead of taking the cover off she checked it was ok and had me finish off in Missionary ,
What a shag , almost 25 mins of non stop shagging , I am not a young lad so this was an experience .
She did seem a happy bunny , quick shower and off.
Not the most attractive of ladies with the tats but not that bad , she deffietly enjoyed being shagged.
Good value at £60.00
Would I go back ? I think that I will !!

Donman

The review you put on seems like you enjoyed your self
Why a neutral the?

Offline Littlefoot

The review you put on seems like you enjoyed your self
Why a neutral the?

I was about to say the same. Was it a case of B&S?

sln

I did enjoy it but she is not blonde like the photo ,
May or may not be the same women .
I thought it would be misleading to others if I gave other than a neutral.
I don't what to send others there for them to be disappointed and blame my review.
Just told it as it was .

Ming

Guys beware the girl in the pics is a documented Barebacker, previously Naomi Blonde.

Op if you did see her a check up might be in order?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Guys beware the girl in the pics is a documented Barebacker, previously Naomi Blonde.

Cheers Ming. I was slightly interested, obviously not now!

:thumbsup:

sln

I don't think it is the same girl , I showed her the photo of the blonde  and she did not seem to recognise  the photo.  But who knows .

Offline Madone1

Another hot as fuck girl offering bareback why god why do they keep fucking it up for themselves. :dash:

sln

A lot of these girls do not know what is on their page on AW so can not write them themselves , this one for example offers anal in her likes but girl in question was very clear she does not offer that , I have gone to see many based on what they advertise on their likes only to be told that they do not do that , it is just a ploy to drag punters in . I would think most of the girls offering bareback do not in fact offer that service , they would be mad to in my mind.
Saw a Chinese girl the other week based on her AW likes only to find the girl had no English at all and had a bit of paper that someone had given her with the extras in English and Chinese, strange extras at that. .
The whole thing is hit and miss, the good ones that are heaverly reviewed on this site are just taking the piss with their over inflated prices.

getonit

I doubt that anyone will see the girl in the pics , this is the same as the Sonia amazing profile that is always showing External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . I think they are both like adverts , you know when you see a photo of an lovely looking cheeseburger and when it is delivered it is nothing like it , it is just showing something to tempt you . Ming is correct about some of them offering bareback in the past it is documented on another forum. plenty of info on here too about the sexy switchers.