Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Sandra 69.  (Read 1561 times)

gooodboyyy

Anyone have any punts with Sandra?  Unverified AW account so unsure :|
External Link/Members Only

Offline billyjo

2 negative ratings, 2 positive.

She doesn't have much feedback for someone who joined AW in January 2013.

incognitomosquito

Was working in the Birmingham area and her name then was Jessika Passion or something very similar. Very pretty in her photos but I was always put off by the profile, it just seemed too good to be true.

Offline saf1976

I save down pics from AW on to my hard drive to get a better look so to speak  :lol:

Anyway, the file name was already in the folder I move them to, and it happened to be for 'sexy girl' who I did a review for a few weeks back

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31522.0

This sexy sandra 69 is not the girl I saw so I'm assuming the group that own the profiles have rehashed them. The girls I have seen in this group are good and are as advertised. I've not seen the latest inhabitant of this profile, but I am tempted to do so now I have tied it up.

incognitomosquito

Ahhh so the profile is a rehash of one of your old reviews? I didn't realise.

The pictures definitely belong to a girl that used to work in Birmingham, I was going to book her but something came up.  I'm sure she was part of a Romanian group that used to operate in Smethwick.

I'd be cautious.

Offline saf1976

Ahhh so the profile is a rehash of one of your old reviews? I didn't realise.

The pictures definitely belong to a girl that used to work in Birmingham, I was going to book her but something came up.  I'm sure she was part of a Romanian group that used to operate in Smethwick.

I'd be cautious.

Yep, it's just them being lazy, but i'd be more confident that will be the girl in the current pics now i've linked it to that group. Any feedback she has before the start of June will not be for the girl in that profile at the moment. I'm actually tempted to go and see this girl later today if I get chance.

What girls are in the Smethick group? In the Cov side of the group we have:

Funnily enough after searching for these 3 profiles just now, her profile was next  them in the searches, more reason to believe her to be part of this group.

This girl may be part of the group as well but not 100% sure.

This was the beautiful sexy girl who I originally did the report on. If she pops up in the WM again anyone can feel free to PM me the details as i'd love to see her again:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Let me know saf, I'm looking for tomorrow

Offline saf1976

Let me know saf, I'm looking for tomorrow

Not looking good at the mo as there's no number on the profile.

This one has just sprung up, looks hot

Just messaged, awaiting reply

She's moved to wolves already. Damn that was quick