Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillith Darkony, Rugby - Hilarious  (Read 717 times)

Offline Charlie Chalk

External Link/Members Only

Where to start with this one??

She only does outcalls (and only to hotels), she doesn’t drive so will be using public transport/taxis/Uber (money for inver to be transferred upfront), she wants to meet in a public place first, she only does 3+ hour meets, insists on masks (until you’ve done a lateral flow test in front of her), insists on a 40% deposit upfront but best of all she not only wants you to send her a face pic but at least 1 dick pic as well!  :lol:

A WG actively requesting dick pics - must be a sign that we are nearing the end of days.

All this for a 42/38/50 14.5 stone BBW who’s only been on AW for a week and doesn’t offer anal or (probably) OWO. Yours for just £250 (not including travel costs).

Form an orderly queue lads.

Offline mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Where to start with this one??

She only does outcalls (and only to hotels), she doesn’t drive so will be using public transport/taxis/Uber (money for inver to be transferred upfront), she wants to meet in a public place first, she only does 3+ hour meets, insists on masks (until you’ve done a lateral flow test in front of her), insists on a 40% deposit upfront but best of all she not only wants you to send her a face pic but at least 1 dick pic as well!  :lol:

A WG actively requesting dick pics - must be a sign that we are nearing the end of days.

All this for a 42/38/50 14.5 stone BBW who’s only been on AW for a week and doesn’t offer anal or (probably) OWO. Yours for just £250 (not including travel costs).

Form an orderly queue lads.

Wouldn't touch her with my photographed "barge pole"  :crazy:

Offline goodolnick

Maybe doggy with her poodles (See her AWProfile) would be preferable!!!
BTW that is a joke, not a suggestion.
You would have to go quite a long way to find an uglier and less cost effective option IMHO.. .

Offline Taggart

Sometimes I cannot fathom how some women believe they are fuckable...
Sick bag for this one.

Offline The Owl

The profile sounds like a blackmail scam.

Offline Cryton123

Forum rules state that if you highlight a profile in the discussion sections you HAVE to book the girl and leave a review.

I look forward to hearing about your experience Charlie Chalk  :lol: :hi:

Offline pbrown355

I hadn't read that rule but it sounds like a great one!
Looking forward to the review as well.

Offline Charlie Chalk

No f*****g way, not even if you both split the bill!! 😂