Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Up in Droitwich Soon.... Any Local Talent In/Nearby?  (Read 677 times)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hi Gents. I am travelling up to Droitwich within the next few weeks. Is there any decent talent in/around the area?

Droitwich
Bromsgrove
Pershore
Worcester

certainly not looking to travel up/into Birmingham which I guessing will have better/more options, but hoping for some decent intel on areas listed above.

My physical requirements... slim size (max 10-12 but pref 6-8) anythings else I am not fussy, although genereally go for white, asian or indian over black
My service requirements.... GFE with a twist... love OWO, being edged/cock worship, DFK... twist... well not needed but love strapon / toys and a lady that can take the lead

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 05:08:33 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Samjos

Droitwich
Bromsgrove
Pershore
Worcester

There is a search facility at the top of the site have you tried placing those name in? Chuckles then you might be able to see the feed back given

Also south side of birmingham is not that far from droitwich I am on the north side and it only takes me around 20 mins (no traffic) to get there

As I said try the search bar

Offline garfield

Bromsgrove and droitwich are both complete dogshit, not sure about worcester but sure its got to be better.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

There is a search facility at the top of the site have you tried placing those name in? Chuckles then you might be able to see the feed back given

Also south side of birmingham is not that far from droitwich I am on the north side and it only takes me around 20 mins (no traffic) to get there

As I said try the search bar

Of course I have tried… nothing decent within any recent time period hence the ask. Although would be ideal if search results came back in some meaningful order… do they? Not convinced.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:48:19 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Bromsgrove and droitwich are both complete dogshit, not sure about worcester but sure its got to be better.

I’m getting that feeling

Offline pbrown355

Check Worcs Warrior's reviews. He's done most of Worcester in great detail.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Check Worcs Warrior's reviews. He's done most of Worcester in great detail.

Thanks for the tip… I’ll search him out

Offline little poker

I saw a girl in Birmingham 2 years ago. She was called xratedparis and she is touring Droitwich end of October according to her Adultwork profile.  She has good reviews and is very popular.   

Offline garfield

I saw a girl in Birmingham 2 years ago. She was called xratedparis and she is touring Droitwich end of October according to her Adultwork profile.  She has good reviews and is very popular.   

External Link/Members Only