Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Privy Massage  (Read 3306 times)

Online goodolnick

Noticed that there are 2 or 3 newish SPs on their site.... appreciate that this is a risky and expensive option. I have had a couple of excellent meets and a couple of really bad ones.

Have reviewed most of my sessions.

Any information would be appreciated.

Offline PunterNumber69

I hope you get more than a massage for those prices.

Offline Colston36

In days of yore that would have meant massage in the toilet.

Offline EastmidsBrowser

I saw Nora recently. Wouldn't highly recommend. Will write a neutral review maybe
Wouldn't mind seeing Jess

Offline seandana

I don't get it with this place and their prices , to me their service is just an over priced oily hand job .

Offline shed

Punters go to these places with high expectations, but realise that it's really the same as places significantly cheaper. I agree at the end of the day it's just an oily wank like everywhere else

Offline seandana

What i find from reading on here is some people a willing to pay big money for a smoking hot looking girl and aren't interested in the service too much ,but for me it's about the service ,at the end of the day you won't be taking the home to meet your mother so it doesn't matter a toss.As long as the lady is pleasant that's good enough for me.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 10:49:49 pm by seandana »

Online goodolnick

Maybe I am asking too much but I look for a combination of good looks and good service at a decent price!!

Offline seandana

Maybe I am asking too much but I look for a combination of good looks and good service at a decent price!!

£120,£160,£200 for 30-60-90 minutes are extortionate prices for the limited services on offer. :unknown:but that’s just my opinion I’m not here to tell anybody how to spend their money.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 07:19:56 pm by seandana »

Offline bonham

Your paying for a gorgeous woman to give a body to body not that all off them are gorgeous. rather than a 40 to 50 year old doing the same only better. 
Has there seems to be a shortage of younger good ones in the Chinese shops. thay will get customers no problem  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 07:22:10 pm by bonham »

Offline seandana

Your paying for a gorgeous woman to give a body to body not that all off them are rather than a 40 to 50 year old doing the same only better. 
Has there seems to be a shortage of younger good ones thay will get customers no problem  :unknown:

I get what you are saying but it’s the same result whether she is young or old , she gets you to blow your beans.

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Seeing Jess from Privy later in the week. Will feed back.