Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club - time slot - service difference?  (Read 988 times)

Offline andypandy1

So I have never been but want to go, but I am in a bit of a dilemma.

I like the look of the lineup on one day but I can only make the last slot. Another day I can make the first slot but the lineup doesn't appeal quite as much.

I know it depends on the girl but is there a major difference depending on which slot you go? Ie. are they more enthusiastic, energetic, fresh(this is important to me) etc on the first slot as opposed to the last?

I just imagine the last slot..they are all tired from the whole day doing their thing and won't be as good..or am I overthinking things?  :P

Thanks!

vt

So I have never been but want to go, but I am in a bit of a dilemma.

I like the look of the lineup on one day but I can only make the last slot. Another day I can make the first slot but the lineup doesn't appeal quite as much.

I know it depends on the girl but is there a major difference depending on which slot you go? Ie. are they more enthusiastic, energetic, fresh(this is important to me) etc on the first slot as opposed to the last?

I just imagine the last slot..they are all tired from the whole day doing their thing and won't be as good..or am I overthinking things?  :P

Thanks!

From all the reports & experiences I've read, the girls area as fresh in the evening as in the daytime. Some have said that they give everything at the last party as they don't want to take it home with them.

I would suggest that you go when you are most up for it. In my experience, the girls energy levels will easily match & exceed yours.  ;)

Sounds like you're looking for excuses, drag your lazy arse down there and do it!   :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:59:41 am by vt »

Offline toba

As above, it will not matter when you go, you will love it. Have fun.

markythestud

I would say the expected male attendance is more important than the energy levels of the girls. Would you prefer a better female to male ratio? I would expect the earlier session to have less men. I went to a after lunch session once and it there was only me and 3 other guys. One guy left after and hour to it was 3 guys to 5 girls. A great ratio. I always had at least 2 women at a time.

vt

I would say the expected male attendance is more important than the energy levels of the girls. Would you prefer a better female to male ratio? I would expect the earlier session to have less men. I went to a after lunch session once and it there was only me and 3 other guys. One guy left after and hour to it was 3 guys to 5 girls. A great ratio. I always had at least 2 women at a time.

I remember Em saying on the phone once that the 4-6 are generally the least attended, but I think it's pretty much pot luck as to how many guys book for any given party.

When Moss was there, he said he wouldn't even want to put a £10 on which would be the least attended party of the week.

With a low ratio party, you need to be careful what you wish for. The girls have way more energy & stamina than most of the guys, so really you do need reinforcements to help keep the girls occupied while you need a rest. Busy parties do tend to be more fun as the girls rise to the occasion.

Offline Fredbone

Yes, over thinking.

Go to the next party you can make. You will have fun.

Offline Cumberland

Yes, over thinking.

Go to the next party you can make. You will have fun.
Without doubt they will come hunting for you when you slip away for a rest and a drink. Insatiable attitude at all times. I remember my first party there and when Em turned the lights on at the end the three girls that were then on me (as most guys disappear after the first 90 minutes or so) sounded more disappointed than me as they genuinely wanted to get me off one last time. Not for the faint hearted in my opinion.

Offline thetinman007

One of the girls in. 7pm slot did moan to me about how tired she was and wasn't keen on getting on  top