Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductiveshardyx- TOFTT so you don't have to  (Read 684 times)

Miracle_drug

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a while back when she was "on tour". She was holed up in a grotty little boarding house. She's now claiming to be working in London so I'm posting in this section but she claims that she's from Ipswich.

The pics are in no way accurate. She claims to be 18 but no way. She's at least 27 with big sagging tits and stretch marks. The facial pic on her profile might have been her about 10 years ago but the body pic is not her- no fucking way! She was moaning that the last guy who had booked before me had left as soon as he saw her and saying that she wished her driver was around as he would have made the guy pay her. Personally I didn't blame the poor fucker and I also came within a whores hair of walking- I guess I'm just soft though!

The room was a cheap en-suite on the ground floor and getting in was a bit of a mission impossible as I had to wait for her to text before getting in. She had a bottle of vodka on the side and more than half of it was gone. I don't think she was completely bladdered at the time but she sure did talk a lot of shit (see above). I had originally requested filming for this one but I was relieved when she said that she didn't offer this as she'd have busted my camera. Another liar about services- what a surprise eh?

I settled for a blowjob and blew my load (no CIM) and got the fuck out of there asap. You've been warned!

Offline Full Moon

Um, she lists bareback in her FAQ section and unprotected sex in her enjoys list.  :scare:

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 03:25:13 am by FCB »

Offline Sinz

Sounds like a factory reject who offers bareback, best to avoid

Zweihander7

Um, she lists bareback in her FAQ section and unprotected sex in her enjoys list.  :scare:

Crafty - taken BB out her enjoys list (I suspect as she knows ppl filter for it), but put she's willing to do it on her profile

Miracle_drug

Offline Sinz

Old profile or profile swap?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:32:13 pm by Sinz »

Miracle_drug

I think it's an old profile. I think she's lurking and checking reviews so the profile I reviewed got pulled after the review I referenced above and I'd bet the profile I reviewed will be pulled in the next day or two.

I expect she'll then be back with a new profile and perhaps more fake pics now some us are starting to recognise the ones she has.