Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Clau XXX - AVOID this virus  (Read 1330 times)

Offline woiczeck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guys sorry dont know how to link a review - but I saw this girl a while back and she a virus so here my old post.

So I usually go for or the bargain basement 60/70 hr (wish I could afford more) - this way I can afford to go a number of times during the month and dont really risk losing too much if the mustard doesnt really cut it!

So anyways browsing AW I was looking for something with in 15 miles of the E7 area and noticed a profile for this BITCH...

External Link/Members Only

She looks not bad in the pics; busty, pretty, curves in all the right places and offers a wide range of services in the hour.  Called got the address and first warning sign came when I arrived and was told that she needed time to get ready...30 mins later called again and still same story but this time it was becasue she ran down to the shop.  Im such a fool...so I stayed and the allure of pussy kept me there...fool.

I was sat there, parked tactically in the car park (so I could get to the door before any other punter turned up!!)  Clearly I wasnt going to get a ring to say she was ready and if some one else called and got the green light I would have waited in vain!!  So I sized up this dude who approached in his car and decided it was a punter and literally double timed it to the main entrance to the flat (which btw was in a semi decent surroundings).  As I made it to the door before the 'other guy' I turned to shout 'muthaaafuckaaaaaa' in a high pitched semi cliched voice when I realised he was infact a resident in the adjacent block and I rushed like a moron for no reason!!!

I should have given up here but again having put the effin pussy on a pedestal an all that shyte I made a split second decision to stay and it helped that horny fatima had just turned up in a taxi!!!! Yay! I though let the games commence.......

We got inside and I have learnt it is best to ask or rather confirm what is included in the hour.  As you have the cash in your hands and it is almost with in reach of the Whooooor.  That way its kinda like for her 'im about to get the money so i better not fuck this up and i better tell him the truth'... as she knows its easy to say I dont do OWO or A levels when its promised over the phone but not so easy to say no when you said yes two mintues ago face to face!!!

So, 1hr 60 please = here you go, she fucked off for 5 mins which I was pissed off about then came back - I noticed a funny smell when I came in and it was cofirmed when we were in the room - she stank of weed or something similar!!  then she got her kit of and was clearly not groomed, didnt look like she had washed either and when I pumped her mish style it was fucking obvious I was right.  Oh yeah when I nailed her mish I looked at her and smiled and she just returned this 'im a psycho bitch stare with the words 'vaaaat??'  So I was like Im gonna fuck you without having to look at your face.. so turned her over and took her doggy in the ass or tried too.  She promised anal and I was damn sure gonna get my cock jammed in there one way or the other... but it wasnt to be.  She made it nigh on impossible as she squeezed her legs together and lay flat on the bed...FUCK SAKE bitch.  and her ass stank of I dunno what so it was time to go - I demanded my money back (I had been in there for less than 15mins) after some back and forth she gave me back 20 quid which was a bonus I had not been murdered by some hard core ex-kgb soviet block russian army drop out mafioso...and left.

Avoid this bitch like the plague she works with selena formerly ariel and I think is a similar experience waiting to happen.  Long one for my first but hope none of you make the same mistake I did.

Avoid her like the plague!

Offline MisterMr

I don't understand this.... you can't write a recent report so you re-post an old review?

Dildoman

So,you been the second time to the same wg. after you made a negative review?can't understand.

Online Maverick1808

I'm totally confused also, I'm sure the OP hasn't been again after the previous experience so it must be a repost for some bizarre reason.

I'm also struggling to understand why he was prepared to shout abuse at a random stranger, seems a bit wacko considering discretion is the name of the game. :crazy:

Offline Happyjose

Still simmering about this after several years so decides to repost an old review. WTF

And can anyone explain this virus reference?

Sufaking

I'm also struggling to understand why he was prepared to shout abuse at a random stranger, seems a bit wacko considering discretion is the name of the game. :crazy:

OP honestly sounds like he has some sort of anti social personality disorder but I imagine he faintly whispered it under his breath like a pussy. :D

Then he reposts a four year aged review of his again of some whore who hadn't been mentioned since, since she came back under a new profile which could have been posted in the London general discussion about an old WG with a new profile.

Honestly for £60 four years ago I can't believe that the OP thought it worth remembering. Honestly what did he expect?  :lol: 

Offline scutty brown

I think what you'll find is that this is NOT a review.
He's warning that the girl who he previously reviewed while using profile
is now working using the profile

And he's likening her to a virus - he's not saying she has a virus

I've reported the thread and asked for it to be moved to London discussions
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:27:14 pm by scutty brown »

Offline woiczeck

I think what you'll find is that this is NOT a review.
He's warning that the girl who he previously reviewed while using profile
is now working using the profile

And he's likening her to a virus - he's not saying she has a virus

I've reported the thread and asked for it to be moved to London discussions

Firstly - I ve not been on for a few days so missed the replies - apologies.

Scutty Brown - you are spot on thank you - that was my exact point - she got a negative review before and I saw she was back on and was warning others as there is no connection between her old profile and the current one.

The rest of you , dont believe me - I dont give a F.  Go and see for yourself, TOFTT... I dont think you will have decent punt.

And yes I didnt shout out laoud it was under my breath in my own mind - I thought you would have picked the sarcasm, clearly wasted on you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 09:01:12 pm by woiczeck »

Offline Happyjose

Firstly - I ve not been on for a few days so missed the replies - apologies.

Scutty Brown - you are spot on thank you - that was my exact point - she got a negative review before and I saw she was back on and was warning others as there is no connection between her old profile and the current one.

The rest of you , dont believe me - I dont give a F.  Go and see for yourself, TOFTT... I dont think you will have decent punt.

And yes I didnt shout out laoud it was under my breath in my own mind - I thought you would have picked the sarcasm, clearly wasted on you.

I think the point of almost every post has been wasted on you. I do realise that English is obviously not your first language, however, maybe you can help us understand this:

She promised anal and I was damn sure gonna get my cock jammed in there one way or the other...

Because that sounds fucked up whatever your lingua franca