Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple Eye - West Kensington  (Read 2220 times)

Offline coolviking

Hi, did anyone try Apple Eye Massage - West Kensington?  They offer b2b massage for 90 gbp per hour and have 3 ladies who they claim are from Greece, Spain and Italy.  If anyone tried this place, would you please tell about the ladies? Thanks :)

Offline sonyvaio

Do a search, I have mentioned it before. The girls are where they claim they are from, all good looking girls ranging in ages from 20-27 in my experience. It'll cost more than £90 if you want more than b2b and hr

2 rooms, decent shower, each room has a bed and massage table.

My favourite parlour, the girls seem to mostly stay constant for about 6 months at a time, sad!y my absolute favourite left a while ago

Offline coolviking

Does this parlour offer anything more than just B2B with happy ending by hand ?   Full service ?  OWO ?

Offline sonyvaio

Did you even read my post? Answers to your questions are there!

CenterForward

Trying a search but it returns everything with Apple in, not just "Apple eye". Search under your postings and there are 121 of them! Great that you're so diligent at keeping us informed, but not easy to find one posting! if you can easily provide a link to your previous post or copy and paste it, or give us the gist, that would be really appreciated.

Offline Grinder11

Looks like this place is closed now, no? I tried finding it today but couldn't see anything on the location it's supposed to be.

Offline sonyvaio

Looks like this place is closed now, no? I tried finding it today but couldn't see anything on the location it's supposed to be.

It too late for me to bother trying to ring, but its a flat so it won't be obvious from the street. Having said that their website seems to be down at the moment too. Shame if its closed, but I have not been for months.

Offline Grinder11

It too late for me to bother trying to ring, but its a flat so it won't be obvious from the street. Having said that their website seems to be down at the moment too. Shame if its closed, but I have not been for months.

Yeah I tried calling a few times and it goes straight to v/m..