Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspected AdultWork Scams  (Read 1849899 times)

Offline DrConners

Offline Londonpunter30

yet more crap in Colindale , the pmp is now creating profiles with the exact same text !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

different text but still the same on both of these too

ive also noticed one of the pics on the Colindale fakes is the same as the Croydon profiles

The pics above have been lightened and reversed then put on a profile in Croydon.  Croydon one is down at the moment but we all know they come back daily

I know suspect both groups are run by the same gang of pimps.  I also think AW will do fuck all about this
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 01:59:02 pm by Londonpunter30 »

Offline Lewis

The photos in that profile have been doing the rounds on AW for quite a while now, and in different locations.

In fact, there are 3 active profiles with the same photos on, besides this one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Same as / Reversed image of

External Link/Members Only

And then there are all these fake profiles too, that have all since been deleted.

-------------

External Link/Members Only (In Ealing, London)

--

----------

External Link/Members Only (In Brent, London)

---

---

-------

External Link/Members Only (In Barnet, London)

-------

External Link/Members Only (In Hull)

-------

External Link/Members Only (In Hull)

Offline Londonpunter30

Good work Lewis.  This shows how crap adult work is.

I’m sure it’s the same gang behind all of this, their failure to do anything actually goes against their anti slavery policy.

The girls may not be trafficked but there is certainly a gang behind this taking a cut.

This forum shows no one really cares.   If we had several threads daily calling them Out and people refusing to give them credits then maybe it will get dealt with

Offline Londonpunter30

Another fake profile has been created today using the same fake photos again.

She seems to be in Croydon and Colindale at the same time.

In the text of on3 of the Croydon profiles the location states Maidstone, which makes me think this gang operates there too

Offline Lewis

That profile has already gone, and now replaced with

On another note, the verified profile (External Link/Members Only) that had 2 of these same photos has also gone. Seems AW do sometimes take note of reports of fake accounts being submitted to them.

Offline Lewis

Have you seen how many fake accounts there are in the Coventry area right now?

The same fake photos being recycled every day for over 7 days now.

Offline Londonpunter30

:cry:k
Have you seen how many fake accounts there are in the Coventry area right now?

The same fake photos being recycled every day for over 7 days now.

The style looks familiar too.

They really are fucking useless

Offline Lewis

Back again with another fake profile.

Well that's annoying. This one has changed the profile photos already. Perhaps they're monitoring here to see what we're saying about them.

Offline Londonpunter30

So that links to Croydon, Colindale and Brent crews together.

As you say maybe adult work themselves are behind this, but there is definitely a link between all these profiles.

They have a platform where you can no longer trust a new profile.

Offline Lewis

Looks like Coventry is the home of the latest fakers.

Derby, Stoke on Trent, Northampton, Sunderland, and Peterborough also have regular fakers too. Often fake accounts that appear one day in Derby, will the next day appear in Stoke on Trent with a new repeat fake profile.

Also, having just done a search of profiles containing a PG, along with registered date, 99% are fake accounts (apart from any Verified accounts). And that's just on page one!!

I've got a very good photographic memory, and approx. 60% of the fake profiles are repeat fake accounts that get uploaded over and over again on a daily/weekly basis.

I also searched through page by page, but only by registered date so it also showed profiles that didn't have PGs, and it wasn't until I reached page six did I stop seeing repeat fake profiles.

Just goes to show AW are doing sweet FA about it.

Offline Londonpunter30

Seems it’s only you and me that care.  You can’t trust any new profile, the verification system as a joke as profiles get sold on.  The feedback system is abused with fake accounts.

How on earth can anyone give them any money when the platform can’t be trusted

Offline Lewis

All I can say is there are a lot of gullible people out there willing to pay to view stolen photos.

A fool and his money are easily parted, especially when all the blood has rushed from his brain to his dick.

Offline Lewis

wow!!!

The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum (AW ) today.

Fakes absolutely everywhere.

And I also got a warning from AW for "spamming" that popped up when I logged in. They said I was reporting too many profiles  :rolleyes:

I sent them a separate email basically telling them that if they didn't allow so many fucking fakers, then I wouldn't be reporting them. I also aired my suspicions that I feel that they themselves are uploading most of the fake accounts. I haven't heard back from them yet. What a surprise.

Offline Londonpunter30

But they will be back a few hours later

Offline Lewis

And they all have gone

Of course they have, minus the photo, which if you click on the links are still there - eg External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only.

They were ALL the old previous fake profiles, which are then replaced with another, then another, etc.

The only one current is External Link/Members Only but that will be removed sometime today. Then another fake account will take it's place. Watch this space for the next profile.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:39:23 am by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

And this one, which has used the same stolen photos going back to the middle of last year! New fake account created daily, and rarely in the same location as the previous one.

Same as

And right on queue, back once more. And not obeying the Government's advice on travelling either  :D Gone from Peterborough back to Glasgow again. But I don't believe that for one moment. I'm 99.9% sure its AW photo selling as per usual.

Offline Lewis

Now that there are fewer genuine profiles being registered daily, the regular fake profiles (Groundhog profiles) that use the same photos over and over again are now standing out like a spare prick at a wedding.

eg.

Stolen from

but still doesn't stop the faker creating a new account every bloody day!!!

Ta-da!!!

Back once more

Offline Lewis

Now that there are fewer genuine profiles being registered daily, the regular fake profiles (Groundhog profiles) that use the same photos over and over again are now standing out like a spare prick at a wedding.

eg.

Stolen from

And yet another new profile today. And in yet another different location to previous accounts. Not taking any notice of the Government's advice not to travel by the looks of it  :D

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:26:36 pm by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

And this one, which has used the same stolen photos going back to the middle of last year! New fake account created daily, and rarely in the same location as the previous one.

Same as

Today's fake account. A new one each and every day. Perhaps we all ought to start phone bombing her mobile with crank calls - 07438 348813. This number doesn't seem to change either.

Offline Londonpunter30

She’s moved, she usually pops up in Croydon

Offline Lewis

According to my notes,

Devon, Canterbury, Swansea, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Plymouth, Fife, Dundee, Suffolk, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Harrow, Ipswich, Leicestershire, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, Edinburgh, Bristol, East Sussex, Kensington and Chelsea & Norfolk.

But in reality, she's never been to any of those places, because it's just a photo seller and not a real profile.

Offline Lewis

Today she's in Oxford. Bet she's somewhere else tomorrow. It's a shame its not on AW's permanent black list.

Offline Lewis

Same as

Back once again with another fake profile.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 08:10:19 pm by Lewis »

Offline Londonpunter30

Today she's in Oxford. Bet she's somewhere else tomorrow. It's a shame its not on AW's permanent black list.

Don’t think they have one for SPs.  They have the tech, but that would reduce their income

Offline MrMatrix

Today her profile is gone/down... :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

Give it a few hours and it will be back.

There’s already similar ones up today and a whole load with no location listed that all look dodgy

Offline Lewis

This one is seriously getting on my nerves now.

Offline Londonpunter30

these two repeat profiles usually pop up on a daily basis in Croydon, but today show as Nottingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ( see also doesnt look like a 34d to me as claimed)

Offline Lewis

these repeat profiles usually pop up on a daily basis in Croydon, but today show as Nottingham

That one is a daily regular. Sometimes even changes the photos before AW remove the account.

No PG gallery either, so it's actually costing her (Sergie) to be on AW.

Offline Londonpunter30

That one is a daily regular. Sometimes even changes the photos before AW remove the account.

No PG gallery either, so it's actually costing her (Sergie) to be on AW.

Location has now changed back to Croydon.   Surely that should be a warning to AW except they don’t give a shit.  Makes me think there is a gang on pimps running trafficked girls at several locations in the country

Offline Lewis

Location has now changed back to Croydon.   Surely that should be a warning to AW except they don’t give a shit.

You're right, they don't give a shit.

I'm pretty sure, no actually I am 100% sure no one moderates the website. They must have some kind of algorithm in place that picks up fake accounts somehow (very poorly, IMHO) or just rely on people reporting fake accounts, by sending in proof the photos are stolen, the same ones being used multiple times, constant address changes, etc.

There has to be around 15 to 20 repeat daily fake profiles on there, constantly recycling the same images over and over again.

Have you also noticed the latest thing with all these repeat fake profiles? They now have email addresses, but they're the disposable ones that you can create in a few seconds using the website mail.com
eg
@email.com
@myself.com
@webname.com
@iname.com
@europe.com

Adultwork haven't even woken up to that one yet. They could easily force people to use Hotmail, yahoo, outlook email addresses, which take longer to create a new account, and are probably easier to trace.

But we all know their primary objective is to make money. It's a shame there isn't some kind of governing body they could be reported to.

I've asked previously if they want any help to moderate their website. I even offered to do it for free.
I'd rid their website of fake profiles within half an hour. My request obviously fell on deaf ears, because that's the last thing they would want.

Offline diomhair72

Just a thought, I know UKP does all it can to protect punters from frauds like this, but these profiles appear to disappear as soon as reported on here, could Sergie have signed up on here to check to see if their scams have been found out and that’s when they move on?

Not a lot could be done to stop that I know but maybe block the IP ukp can tell when a VPN is used so there may be some way of tracing/blocking I’m not a IT expert at all so maybe someone here could suggest something?

Offline MrMatrix

Just a thought, I know UKP does all it can to protect punters from frauds like this, but these profiles appear to disappear as soon as reported on here, could Sergie have signed up on here to check to see if their scams have been found out and that’s when they move on?

Not a lot could be done to stop that I know but maybe block the IP ukp can tell when a VPN is used so there may be some way of tracing/blocking I’m not a IT expert at all so maybe someone here could suggest something?
We've all suspected this for sometime.  :hi:

Offline Lewis

these profiles appear to disappear as soon as reported on here, could Sergie have signed up on here to check to see if their scams have been found out and that’s when they move on?

Maybe, or it might have something to do with me (and possibly others) reporting the fake profiles to AW.

Offline Lewis

Oh, what a surprise!!

Back again with yet another fake profile, but the same phone number that's been used since last November. 07438 348813

Same phone number again (07438 348813) but this time with new photos, which I'm unable to find on Yandex or Google image search. I even flipped over the images and still nothing found.

Maybe someone is looking at this website after all and picking up our comments, then changing tactics?

Offline DrConners

Same phone number again (07438 348813) but this time with new photos, which I'm unable to find on Yandex or Google image search. I even flipped over the images and still nothing found.

Maybe someone is looking at this website after all and picking up our comments, then changing tactics?

More than likely, they would have to be logged in to see the images you flag - So obviously a member here somewhere.

Keep up the good work anyway Lewis, I always check this thread because of your input  :hi:

Offline Lewis

Back again with yet another fake profile - same phone number.

They must be right thick bastards if they think anyone who regularly looks at adultfakes hasn't spotted the same photos over and over again.