Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone heard of ShagFirst, MoreMuff, EasyHump, Humpfun, HumpLocal, MeetMuff ?  (Read 8849 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

Anyone also using Tinder my know the above sites.. all end in .com.  Keep seeing profiles all stating "hire me for 4 hours for £140" on Tinder with varying different web addresses advertised.  All say head over there, but of course dont actually give any details of their profile name or how to contact them on said external site.  In fact why even go through another site, when you can contact them direct via Tinder ?   The pics usually also have a look and feel of US women too.  In fact even the names of the sites make me think USA rather than British.

The cynic in me actually thinks all the sites are owned by the same company, and are also part of the Tinder empire, but not sure how I can find that out.   The fact these keep coming back and not much action as taken makes me think Tinder is allowing this.

Just thought id see if a) anyone knew how to trace these sites ownership down and if they can be traced back to Tinder, or same owner.  b) anyone else getting these on profiles c) has anyone signed up to any of these sites ?

Offline LLPunting

With all the "legitimate" options available why are you wasting your time on a highly likely scam?
Did you try registering on one of the sites?  Did you read their T&Cs?
Google "How to find the owner of a website"

Offline WotABugger

They are sites registered with GoDaddy and are just fronts/collectors for External Link/Members Only. So the Word SCAM appears to be corect. Not seen the the stuff on tinder, no a user, but suspec that the URL they give out contains a reference to them to collect their cut.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks WAG  :drinks:

Did it take long to find that out?

Offline sparkus

There's tons of fhese fake profiles on Tinder, usually accompanied by some impossibly chested vixen you'd otherwise never see on there as a legit civvy.

Offline Londonpunter30

They are sites registered with GoDaddy and are just fronts/collectors for External Link/Members Only. So the Word SCAM appears to be corect. Not seen the the stuff on tinder, no a user, but suspec that the URL they give out contains a reference to them to collect their cut.

Never heard of sextingbook, but looks dodgy as fuck.  When I did a Who is on the domains they all showed as private, so no idea how you found this out.

I’m sure tinder but know, as surely they are all coming from the same IP, which makes me think they are complicit in this.

Thanks for taking the time to look this up and reply

Offline misterm

the site even admits at the bottom of the page that the profiles are fictional, still I suspect many a horny fool has been parted with his money there