Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking  (Read 6823 times)

Offline Truce10

Hi Guys,

As you can tell from my reviews, I am not an expert at punting, and just don't know when to walk. Any tips on this?

Is it possible to walk once inside without drawing unwanted attention or unpleasant behaviour (at the risk of personal and identity safety)?

Cheers.

Offline jc1971

If it feels wrong walk: just pull your phone out, and, with a suitable expletive, state an unexpected crisis etc means you have to leave now.

Offline monkeybucket

Walking is hard. But once you've done it once it's easy. :)

Offline oldstreethookup

As money bucket says, once you've done it once its not a big deal afterwards. It can seem like a scary thing to do because you're in someone else's space but it isn't that big a thing.

Just say your uncomfortable or not happy to go through with it and leave.... they want just as little trouble as you!

I often have the ad or adultwork profile of the girl open on my phone when i walk in. So if i'm not happy with how they look compared to their pics I can say with a reference in my hand. I'd say 90% of the time i've walked because of that reason.

The other 10% is because of a disagreement of certain services. Which I always agree verbally or via text. I always re-iterate the services discussed before i hand over the money and if they try to change their minds I walk. Again, I can give good reason as they either said so on the phone or via text which I can remind them of as my decision to walk.

I've never had an issue anytime i've decided to walk

Offline Ivorlongun

I’ve walked on a few occasions, I’ve just said you’re not the girl in the photo or you don’t offer the services we agreed and the worst I’ve had is a snotty text after I’ve left.
Just state your reason for leaving and leave promptly,don’t stand there and have a discussion.
Walk away and don’t look back,it’s easy when you have done it once.
Remember girls with fake profiles don’t deserve your hard earned!!!

Online badsin

Good comments above, if you've been deceived in any way leave. If you don't feel comfortable, leave.
It gets easier....but with good research on here, hopefully you'll be hanging around to enjoy yourself :hi:

Offline Picti

I'd make a distinction.

Walking because you've done insufficient research and encounter a person or situation you're not comfortable with but could've identified and prevented, is fine once or twice but learn from it. Equally walking when the woman, services, etc are as advertised but you're not attracted to her in person, is ok but only very occasionally if you don't want a reputation as someone who looks but doesn't stay and pay.

In situations where you don't feel safe, feel your identity may be compromised, the woman, services, etc are not as advertised, you have concerns that the woman may be coerced  etc, then make a polite but assertive statement that you are not prepared to proceed and will leave. It would be helpful to review, and if you suspect coercion then report it to the Police.

Offline Truce10

Thank you for the comments guys. I need to start learning the art of walking.

Offline Steely Dan

Good thread.  Might move it to the main board so more can read unless there is some objection.  No rush....

Offline MrMatrix

If they dont show a face picture then you've already got an excuse as far as I'm concerned if you are that disappointed. If she says shes a size 8-10 and shes nearer a 16 , again you've got reason to walk. I once walked and told an SP she was bigger than I expected. My the verbal I got plus 3 sets of abusive texts was unimaginable. Worst I've ever experienced. I didnt reply , just ignored it all. But it was a very unsettling experience. Two weeks later I was punting again. :thumbsup:
All part of the journey. :hi:

Offline monkeybucket

My standard walk routine and I keep half money in separate pockets for this reason.
Reach into pocket one pull out half the money look at it and then say oh bugger I've left the rest in the glove box one second I'll just pop back and grab it.
Beat a hasty retreat and drive away with my money and my still free status intact.
I'm not into confrontation and I've found that at works at avoiding it as they think I'm coming back.

Any sp's out there that are reading this and I've not come back then sorry.
I actually did this to a girl I wanted to see but genuinely forgot the money and had to rush back when I knocked on the door again she'd got her dressing gown on assuming i wasnt coming back lol.

Offline Home Alone

My standard walk routine and I keep half money in separate pockets for this reason.
Reach into pocket one pull out half the money look at it and then say oh bugger I've left the rest in the glove box one second I'll just pop back and grab it.
Beat a hasty retreat and drive away with my money and my still free status intact.
I'm not into confrontation and I've found that at works at avoiding it as they think I'm coming back.

monkeybucket, that is simply brilliant. Or do I mean brilliantly simple?! Either way, thank you. :drinks:

I stopped driving soon after I took early retirement; but that line is one that can be adapted for the non-drivers among us. Insert "The car's parked just round the corner/down the road" between ". . . glove box" and "one second . . ." above; and Bob's your uncle!

99 times out of 100, she won't be dressed suitably to keep an eye on what you're doing. Which is, of course, 'Exiting, Stage left!' :D

Offline Happylad

Only once have I ever walked - in my first year of punting; I arrived at the door of the terraced house, rang the bell and the door was opened by a scruffy creature who looked nothing like her AW photo, but more importantly, the stink of cannabis which wafted out was almost powerful enough to knock me over.  I said "Sorry, I was looking for a pretty girl, not a floozy in a drug den" and walked off.  She shouted something after me, and I turned and shouted back "I`m sure the Police might like a sniff at your house" and walked on.  I never heard anything more.

Offline millbush

Should have walked at 4 times so far.
External Link/Members Only

And in particular External Link/Members Only

Trouble is my drive time is usually 1.5hrs and money is not an issue so I think at least I'll get a bit of fun,must walk next time I'm not happy on the door opening.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:44:38 pm by millbush »
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

I think it ought to be mentioned once you've handed the cash over it will take an event of biblical proportions to get it back. So if you have any doubts just don't hand it over. Turn about and walk away.

Offline monkeybucket

I think it ought to be mentioned once you've handed the cash over it will take an event of biblical proportions to get it back. So if you have any doubts just don't hand it over. Turn about and walk away.

Moses parted the red sea but like fuck was he parting a disgruntled courtesan of your now her cash

Offline Gordon Bennett

Frankly, if you had the confidence to go through with your first ever punt you must surely have the confidence in you to walk away if circumstances warrant it? I've never had cause to walk so I've not done it. Sure, I've had duff punts but there was nothing untoward or unexpected on my arrival or in the minute or two before paying that would have caused me to think sod it, I'm offski!

Offline David1970

When in doubt walk out ....  is my motto

Offline cobrared123

I've probably walked about 10 times, but that's over a 10 year period. It's never bothered me after I did it the first time.

Reasons being,

...Not the same girl as pictured. Not walked everytime because she could be an upgrade. Not likely but it does happen

....Not the same service as agreed earlier over the phone( Kissing, OWO ETC)  I always confirm service before handing over the cash.

....Not fancied the girl. When there was no picture in the ad or there was a picture that was misleading. Like the time the girl smiled before I
                   had given her the cash.. She revealed teeth like black and grey tombstones..Awful.

On the first two reasons I have sometimes haggled for a reduced fee. If successful I've stayed, if not, walked.

If i really don't fancy her I just put my hand in my pocket and say " Oh , I've left my wallet in the car. I'll go and get it"
    And exit pronto, not to return. I've never had any comeback when I've done this.

Don't be afraid to walk it's better than wasting the cash.

Offline RandomGuy99

Do more research up front, so you choose better SPs.

Don't let your cock do the thinking.

Don't pick whoever is available at the time.

I've only walked once and it was after 30 minutes.  I just got up and got dressed and told her I was leaving because she was doing none of the services she had agreed with me up front.  I asked for half my money back as we'd done half the booking time.  We didn't argue and gave me my money back and I quietly left.

There one other punt that I should of walked at.  It was an EE working from a private house down near Heathrow. She took my money and then proceeded to do bugger all.  I should have gotten up and left within 10 minutes but I was a newbie at it.  If I was in the same situation again then I would walk.

Offline peter purves

Hi Guys,

As you can tell from my reviews, I am not an expert at punting, and just don't know when to walk. Any tips on this?

Is it possible to walk once inside without drawing unwanted attention or unpleasant behaviour (at the risk of personal and identity safety)?

Cheers.

Three to four possible approach depending on how you look atthings

1. Cognitive

Where you rationalise that you have been cheated. You work hard for this money. So why should you end up pleasing someone by voluntarily - if not with reticence - give away a day's work for some.

2. Behavioural

Do not worry about the above but just practice walking whenever you can and the more you do so the better you will become at doing it until it becomes second nature

3. Cognitive-Behaviour

Use reasoning and behaviour during the punt to justify to yourself why you have to walk a mixture of 1 and 2.

4. Finally my own thoughts...Remember you've got million punters - well not quite  :P - behind you and supporting your cause  :drinks: . So please remember the following  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:00:00 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Got a new variant on the money in the car this did happen and today. Went to see the lovely Nicky beauty for a sesh today and i keep the loot in my top jacket pocket with a buttoned down flap.

Went to pull the debit card out of same then those new 10 pound plastic notes came out it was not fun chasing them round especially right near the bloody river!

And a bigger problem is when the new 20 notes come on line! Anyway Nicky was on fine form:)

Offline B4bcock

4. Finally my own thoughts...Remember you've got million punters - well not quite  :P - behind you and supporting your cause  :drinks: . So please remember the following  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

And always have a plan B, or you may have to wank alone.   :)

Offline WelshClipper

Great thread.  :thumbsup:

I went through absolute kittens when I first started. My answer to myself was always 'you got yerself into this mess mate, see it through and then just don't return'

But after couple of years I went to see a gorgeous ROM in Dudley only to find she was busy and would I see her playmate. Her playmate was very thin but worse her face and chest were covered in acne  :scare: Wrong profession if you have a skin condition IMV. So I just said I only wanted to see the other girl and left.

As others have said, once you have done it once, it gets a lot easier. I am just blatantly honest now: 1) Services not as profile 2) Different girl 3) Gross flat etc etc I just say, sorry I changed my mind. At which point they open the door and let (kick) me out.

Offline hornypunter

In the distant past I used to use the Daily Sport numbers to contact females, do not think I ever walked but it was all very much blind punting. Think what I did was go through the motions and then try elsewhere,all part of the fun really.

Offline Drayki

No shame in walking  :lol if it doesn’t say what it does on the tin then I’ll happily walk

After all it’s your hard earned cash your parting with

Offline Moby Dick

Years gone by we didn’t have the luxury of photos and profiles on websites.

Just a phone number in the back of a local rag or Sunday sport.
Used to walk from parlour to parlour until I found a lass I was happy to podge.
Regretted paying the entrance fee to some parlours and didn’t even bother to pick any of the available WG, rather walk then suffer.

Nowadays with all the info on here and pics on the net you should be able to find someone to your taste.
If you are lazy then go to a parlour where you tend to have a choice, you don’t have to book in advance and you can either wait or return when the desired girl is available, or just say you will come back another day and politely leave (if they let you out via the remotely operated door locking shenanigans)

Walking on indies you have booked in advance is trickier.
You need to do your homework, if they aren’t as per their profile, older, uglier, fatter, spottier, or just smell then be careful how you tell them so and don’t be surprised if they get pissed off or angry. Who knows they may have had to reorganise their day to accommodate you and others. They aren’t going to be happy to have lost an hour booking at zero notice because you are a fussy fucker.
It’s your money and your choice but note they will block you as a timewaster and Sergei may still want his cut.

No wonder we say...oops I’ve left my money in the car (they know it means you are a fat old wrinkly smelly spotty prune)... but best keep it polite and leave ASAP.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 05:49:05 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Dogfather

My punting phone has a fake call feature.

Keep it on the ready as you walk in the door.
Not happy with what you see then there has suddenly become an emergency and I have to go.   :D

Offline masons

I always set an alarm for 3 minutes after I knock. That's usually enough time to gauge if I want to hand any money over or not. I answer 'the call' and if its a goer I pay up. If its a rotter I say there's an emergency and I'll make another booking when able to. never failed

Offline GorillaWarfare

The one time I walked was when the girl I was meeting didn't answer any texts/phonecalls when I was waiting outside of her flat, so no awkward confrontation. I've never walked when I've been face to face with the WG so I can't comment on that.

If I needed to walk, the one thing I know is that most WGs won't want a big disturbance in case she gets rumbled by the neighbours - which is one thing you've got on your side. A big song and dance is only going to bring more drama to her doorstep.

Online stampjones

As moby dick says, back in the old days you didnt know who you were seeing so it was par for the course. I used to go up to edgeware road where there were a million tart cards in the phone boxes. Id phone, go and see the girl and leave if she wasnt my type until I found one I liked. Anyway the key thing in my experience is to have an excuse ready before you go in. It doesnt need to stand up to interrogation - its just something to say. I used to just act flustered, mumble that I couldnt do it and leave, but I love the split money idea. Thats what I’d probably do now.

Offline Jonahp

If you walk in to TM Lewin for a shirt but decide not to buy it, do you make excuses saying you "forgot money in your car", or look at your phone and say that "my nana has fallen down the stairs and broken her hip", or "my cat has shat itself"?!
No you put it back on the shelf and walk out the store, possibly saying a polite thank you to the staff as you leave.

Simply walk away. No reason to explain, just say a polite "no thank you, not today" and leave.

Offline Dogfather

As moby dick says, back in the old days you didnt know who you were seeing so it was par for the course. I used to go up to edgeware road where there were a million tart cards in the phone boxes. Id phone, go and see the girl and leave if she wasnt my type until I found one I liked. Anyway the key thing in my experience is to have an excuse ready before you go in. It doesnt need to stand up to interrogation - its just something to say. I used to just act flustered, mumble that I couldnt do it and leave, but I love the split money idea. Thats what I’d probably do now.

Those were time wasting days weren't they?
I remember one years ago where I got a lineup of a blonde, brunette and asian girl. Should have picked the asian but went with the blonde.  :dash:

Offline JJ72

Mentally prepare yourself to walk when going in
That way you're a little less likely to flake out and follow through
It's harder to do your first one off the cuff

Offline fallentrees1321

Only ever walked once , got inside and the flat smelt strongly of marijuana and the girl didn't look anything like pics nor was she dressed how i requested .

Just made it very clear I was not happy with what I could smell or see and was off , didnt face any opposition but I think she was monged out of her face on weed anyway .
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 06:29:44 pm by fallentrees1321 »

Offline PatMacGroin

Agreed. Usually, it's much harder to leave and get the money back once they have it, especially if they like to stash it somewhere. But it's not impossible.

Judge the situation, and the demeanour of the WG. In my experience, if you are firm but fair and avoid being insulting many will be reasonable.

Recognise that if you do say you want to leave and also ask for your money back, then their really is no returning from that if they refuse to refund you. Trying to stay on after that point is pretty much guaranteed to be a horrible, awkward experience.

This review is one occasion where I got over 75% of my money back partway through a punt that was below my expectations: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190152.0

Offline The_Don

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Like the others have said OP once you have done it once then you will feel pretty relaxed.

Don't agree with this half money in one pocket thing ... what you gonna do if the SP says okay I'll take what you got and we reduce time but she is a real munter :dash:

In my early days of punting I used the "So sorry darling now I have arrived I am so nervous, we will have to do this another time" even if you get a don't worry baby sit down I'll relax you just say sorry and head for the door.

Now I simply tell the truth and use something relating to the SP/booking process etc.

I walked recently (reviewed her) after she kept me waiting I think for 15 or 20 mins. Once in the flat greeted by a SP with a big gut and untidy flat.

I simply told her I don't have the time now to do 1 hour she responded let us do 30 mins instead then I responded by saying nah short fucks don't work for me. She knew I was chatting BS but who cares!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 07:43:46 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Watfordpunter97

It's a lot easier to do if you haven't paid yet...

Walk in, think "look at the state of you, no way! I'm off"

Make your excuses and leave, she'll say something along the lines of "But baby you don't want to stay?" and you say "No." then she'll let you out

Offline Jacques Barstarred

AW profile had a picture of a young, slim blond with a swimmers build. It was a day old profile so no feedback. It was also local and in a nice residential area with plenty of parking. The rates were reasonable too.

When I turn up I have a choice of 4 girls. Every one of them a short, fat, ugly Rom with identical shitty tatts.

I laughed and walked out without a word.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 03:02:09 pm by Jacques Barstarred »

Offline Home Alone

AW profile had a picture of a young, slim blond with a swimmers build. It was a day old profile so no feedback. It was also local and in a nice residential area with plenty of parking. The rates were reasonable too.

When I turn up I have a choice of 4 girls. Every one of them a short, fat, ugly Rom with identical shitty tatts.

I laughed and walked out without a word.

And, ffs, pourquoi pas, Jacques, mon vieux?!??  :unknown:   :unknown:  :unknown:

Offline Harry Monk

Years ago I arrived at a flat in Slough to find a right munter of a Chinese bird and new straight away I wasn't going to fuck her but I was also desperate for a piss.
I asked to use her toilet and when I'd finished I slipped out unseen.
Pimp called then left a text message asking what was wrong  :D

Online sparkus

I think after a while you grow a pair and feel no regrets whatsoever about saying "Sorry love but not today" (I have once had a scrawny blonde hold my wrist and beg me to stay as she needed the money etc.)

Offline MrMatrix

I think after a while you grow a pair and feel no regrets whatsoever about saying "Sorry love but not today" (I have once had a scrawny blonde hold my wrist and beg me to stay as she needed the money etc.)
never had that before. Had you made her an offer she may have accept the deal perhaps :unknown:

Online sparkus

never had that before. Had you made her an offer she may have accept the deal perhaps :unknown:

TBH I wouldn't have took it for free, she was that bad.  Remember each punt carries risk of an STI/condom break and knowing my luck etc. Was not worth it.

Offline MrMatrix

TBH I wouldn't have took it for free, she was that bad.  Remember each punt carries risk of an STI/condom break and knowing my luck etc. Was not worth it.
Yes I'm with you on this. I've walked many times. If I'm not happy or B&S I will generally walk.. :hi:

Online sparkus

Yes I'm with you on this. I've walked many times. If I'm not happy or B&S I will generally walk.. :hi:

I've stayed for a few B&S as what was an offer was on par with.  If less than then I just storm out.

Online stampjones

I've stayed for a few B&S as what was an offer was on par with.  If less than then I just storm out.
B&S is basically a free hit. No need to think of anything clever to say on the way out  :cool:

Online sparkus

B&S is basically a free hit. No need to think of anything clever to say on the way out  :cool:

Especially if the best they can muster is "Oh no, she busy."

Offline MrMatrix

Especially if the best they can muster is "Oh no, she busy."
Or she's on an outcall :dash: :dash:
Like you I too have stayed for the odd B&S when I think she can deliver what I want.  :hi: