Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What music track reminds you of the Joys of punting?  (Read 13101 times)

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider

Offline Corus Boy

I am amazed this tune hasnt been mentioned so far. Possibly one of the most explicitly sexual songs ever

Khia - my neck my back

External Link/Members Only

As if this werent sexual enough I have the pleasant memories of seeing a pole dancer sliding up and down a greasy pole in time to this tune at the white horse strip pub (now sadly turned into a hipster cocktail bar/ restaurant). That was a great pub while it lasted.

Wet Dream - Max Romeo

Offline Vice Admiral

The Eton Boating Song.

"Swing swing together,
With your bodies between your knees."

Offline mr.bluesky

Flesh for fantasy- Billy Idol

Offline simon07

What is the best music track to get a WG to strip tease to?

I was thinking of

Leave your hat on - Jess Roden.

Offline barry

I remember years ago almost every girl I saw, or so it seemed, had Gwen Stefani playing in the background.

She had just released a new album at the time.

Now when I hear that song Sweet Escape, or whatever, it reminds me of being in some petite Russian girl's bedroom.

And brings a smile to my face.

:wackogirl:

Offline mr.bluesky

Offline fbarge

Hi guys
Just a bit of fun. Thinking of putting together a playlist for when I have long drives to a hopefully mind numbing great punt. What songs trigger happy memories for you?

To start mine would be:
1. Light my fire
2. Addicted to love
3...?

Hoping you may be able to recommend me a dirty dozen or so?  :dance:

1) 40 Mark Strasse - The Shins (a truly fantastic track) - External Link/Members Only
2) Point Blank - Bruce Springsteen -  External Link/Members Only [waiting to get blown away]
3) Roxanne - The Police - External Link/Members Only [You don't have to put on that red light]
4) The Beds to Big With You - The Police - External Link/Members Only
5) Fuck Off - Wayne (Jayne) County and the Electric Chairs - External Link/Members Only [(If you don't want to fuck me baby, baby baby), Fuck Off]
6) Driven Like The Snow - Sisters of Mercy  External Link/Members Only [Fuck Me and Marry Me Young]
7) In Da Club - 50 Cent- External Link/Members Only  [used to be played at Cupids all the time - I'm into sex and not making love]
8) Pretty Blue Eyes - Eric Clapton (lyric is sucking not socking!) - External Link/Members Only
9) Relax  - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - External Link/Members Only [when you want to come]
10) Peaches - The Stranglers - External Link/Members Only - [Is she tryin' to get outta that clitoris?]
11) Anderson Paak - Come Down - External Link/Members Only - [what do pussy do now]
12) Imagination - Bodytalk - External Link/Members Only [the ultimate shagging song]
13) Belouise Some - Imagination - External Link/Members Only [will make a man of you]

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 12:36:04 am by fbarge »

Offline fbarge

Hi guys
Just a bit of fun. Thinking of putting together a playlist for when I have long drives to a hopefully mind numbing great punt. What songs trigger happy memories for you?

1) 40 Mark Strasse - The Shins (a truly fantastic track) - External Link/Members Only
2) Point Blank - Bruce Springsteen -  External Link/Members Only [waiting to get blown away]
3) Roxanne - The Police - External Link/Members Only [You don't have to put on that red light]
4) The Beds to Big With You - The Police - External Link/Members Only
5) Fuck Off - Wayne (Jayne) County and the Electric Chairs - External Link/Members Only [(If you don't want to fuck me baby, baby baby), Fuck Off]
6) Driven Like The Snow - Sisters of Mercy  External Link/Members Only [Fuck Me and Marry Me Young]
7) In Da Club - 50 Cent- External Link/Members Only  [used to be played at Cupids all the time - I'm into sex and not making love]
8) Pretty Blue Eyes - Eric Clapton (lyric is sucking not socking!) - External Link/Members Only
9) Relax  - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - External Link/Members Only [when you want to come]
10) Peaches - The Stranglers - External Link/Members Only - [Is she tryin' to get outta that clitoris?]
11) Anderson Paak - Come Down - External Link/Members Only - [what do pussy do now]
12) Imagination - Bodytalk - External Link/Members Only [the ultimate shagging song]
13) Belouise Some - Imagination - External Link/Members Only [will make a man of you]
14) Make It Right - Tim Buckley  - External Link/Members Only  [Beat me Whip Me Spank Me]
15) Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC  - External Link/Members Only  [You could say she has it all]
16) Strange Kind Of Woman - Deep Purple  - External Link/Members Only  [I paid my money and I took my turn]
17) Some Girls - Rolling Stones - External Link/Members Only -  [Black girls just want to fuck all night]
18) Honky Tonk Angel - Cliff Richard  - External Link/Members Only [He withdrew this song when he realise what he was singing about]
19) Bad Girl  - ZZ Top External Link/Members Only [she can do it all night long]
20) Get On Top Of Me Woman - Tim Buckley External Link/Members Only [we had those bed springs squeaking all night long]
21) Move With Me - Tim Buckley - External Link/Members Only [what a waste of sin]
22) Devil Eyes - Tim Buckley [Tim Buckley Greeting From LA - the sleeve notes say its good to listen to in a massage parlor]
23) The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel - External Link/Members Only [I took some comfort there]
24) Christmas Card from a Hooker in minneapolis - Tom Waits - External Link/Members Only
25) Don't Go Home with your Hard On - Leonard Cohen (with Bob Dylan) - External Link/Members Only
26) Sisters of Mercy - Leonard Cohen - External Link/Members Only [They lay down beside me]
27) Pissing in a River - Patti Smith - External Link/Members Only  [watching you rise]
28) Just Fuck Me - Cherry Bikini - External Link/Members Only [cock in my cunt, I'm already wet]
29) You Make Me Come - Cherry Bikini - External Link/Members Only [you make me come]
30) Fingers Inside Me - Cherry Bikini - External Link/Members Only [your fingers on my pussy]
31) Pearl Necklace - ZZ Top - External Link/Members Only [I was getting blown]
32) Sons Gonna Rise - The Reverse Cowboys - External Link/Members Only [ serious wank material]
33) Bullet & a Target - Citizen Cope - External Link/Members Only [she got knocked up in a pick up truck]
34) Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer - External Link/Members Only [moan]
35) Whore - In This moment  - External Link/Members Only
36) Dream Lover - The Plasmatics - External Link/Members Only [Wendy O Williams tits are out]
37) Suck Me Off - Twisted Mr - External Link/Members Only [I need a Blow Job]

Can I suck you off ? External Link/Members Only

Offline fbarge

Legs - zztop

she knows how to use them?

mr blue sky you did it right (you dirty rat? lol)

Offline simon07

Right I am going to make a fresh Punting Playlist. Thanks for the summary above mates.

I read that hospitals are trialling iPod playlists to help recover memories for dementia patients. I wonder if our family and friends have any idea what these songs might mean for us individually  :music:

Offline freeze44

wonder if our family and friends have any idea what these songs might mean for us individually  :music:

:D and quite a few stones songs bring punting to my mind...brown sugar for example  :thumbsup:

Offline dynatron

Offline Kool Keef

Right now thanks to the effing coronavirus this seems appropriate

Offline Kool Keef

:D and quite a few stones songs bring punting to my mind...brown sugar for example  :thumbsup:

70s Stones had that nice n sleazy undercurrent in their music.
Beast of Burden has got that feel to it as well.

Offline ulstersubbie

Venus In Furs by the Velvet Underground

Walk On The Wild Side by Lou Reed

Offline RogerBoner

70s Stones had that nice n sleazy undercurrent in their music.
Beast of Burden has got that feel to it as well.
Mick Jagger is a randy sod  :thumbsup:
Sex Drive
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:51:03 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline Thephoenix

OK......this ol'codger's original choice was 'Does your chewing gum lose it's flavour on the bedpost overnight, (Lonnie Donegan) .

Seeing as we're all doomed, perhaps I'll change it to 'Abide with me'. :(

Offline Kool Keef

Mick Jagger is a randy sod  :thumbsup:
Sex Drive

I'm sure he's still getting plenty well into his 70s.
Apparently Bill Wyman was the randiest in the 60s & couldn't get enough groupie action.....probably cos he was the oldest & already married he filled his boots  :sarcastic:

Offline bugsybum

Reno - Bruce Springsteen

"Two hundred dollars straight in, Two-fifty up the ass she smiled and said"

Offline PeachyAssFan

“Getting Away With It” , by Electronic. Ok, it’s just the title that fits, as the lyrics aren’t punting related.

Offline Sleet

Turin Brakes - Pain Killer

A song about giving a girl a facial when she’s got the decorators in.

Offline sadolddeejay

In the light of recent events, maybe "Fever", by Peggy Lee?

Offline mr.bluesky

In the light of recent events, maybe "Fever", by Peggy Lee?

Or even Night Fever by the Bee Gees  :scare:

Offline B4bcock

Given the current situation I imagine quite a few frustrated punters are sat at home "Turning Japanese".   :)

Offline winkywanky

Offline B4bcock

"No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women,
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark."

Yep, sums it up.

Offline winkywanky

Does everyone avoid you like a cyclone ranger?

It might be something to do with your persistent dry cough  :D.

Offline winkywanky

Fuck me, there's not even any bloody bogroll to jack off into, FFS... :rolleyes:

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Kung Foo Fighting, had my first ever lap dance in legs 11 to this song. That was a long time ago, but remember it to this day. Every time I hear the song, it brings a smile to my face.

Offline JAYZ

I guess the only song at present is "I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no girlie action". Not so much joy about that though.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider

Offline thenicz

Dirty Little Secret by All-American Rejects

Community Property by Steel Panther

Sit On My Face by Wheeler Walker Jr
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sadolddeejay

I guess the only song at present is "I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no girlie action". Not so much joy about that though.

You do know it's actually "girl reaction", right?

Offline winkywanky

I never knew that, it must be a commonly held misconception.

A bit like Desmond Dekker when he sang: Oooo-oh, me ears are alight  :D.

Offline simon07

As Bob Marley sang … "No woman, no cry"

Offline JAYZ

You do know it's actually "girl reaction", right?
Yes.sorry. I actually thought Mick bleated out "girlie action" when singing on a compilation of Ready Steady Go! clips on BBC4 last Friday night.

Offline rocket88

Communication Breakdown Led Zeppelin when I'm trying to make sense of what a Oriental SP is saying on the phone!

Offline Boundless

Sundown _Gordon Lightfoot

I can see her lying there in a satin dress
In a room where you do what you don't confess

Offline RLondon99

Anything Underworld. Pure sex.

Offline HarryZZ

There are two tracks by post punk, goths Bauhaus, one called "Dark Entries' and the other "In the Flat Field" which I suspect are both about prostitution from the punters point of view, particularly the seedier side

Offline simon07

When this is over (Beautiful South) - Perfect 10 is my song.
I think I will splash out for a hottie.  :cool:

Offline Steely Dan

When this is over (Beautiful South) - Perfect 10 is my song.
I think I will splash out for a hottie.  :cool:
Great song ... but it is a celebration of fat chicks:
Cause we love our love,
in different sizes
I love her body, especially the lies

Offline spiralnotebook

Has to be :-

Enigma principles of lust

Massage mayhem  :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 08:31:52 pm by spiralnotebook »

Offline cunningman

For those who've suffered B&S: Who are You?

Mind you I'm fluffy - I don't walk on principle.  Not as if there's an alternative if you've gone for a an asian take-in, anyway.