Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pleasure of Natural - Edmonton - Slow Sensual Blow & Go  (Read 2172 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7458359) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Dazzle1981

External Link/Members Only

15 mins @ £60

Comms
Quickly arranged via text

Just off Galliard Road. Same flat as Sensual Cock Rider and a number of other Polish girls on a adhoc basis

Looks
Not a bad looking lass, very GND without too much makeup. Looks a little bit out of shape. Decent natural tits though.

Personality
Nice enough girl, decent English too.

Service
She was in no rush, started stroking my thighs and balls. Then started with a really soft and slow blowjob, really very nice, with lots of teasing. Mixed it up, shallow, deep, soft, fast with zero hands. Had me pretty much on the edge from the start.

After lots speeding up, going deeper and a little bit of hand I exploded in her mouth, which she took really well. Sucked a couple more times just to ensure she got it all.

The only negative is that at around the 10min mark, she stood up, grabbed a wipe and spit out the excess saliva which messed with my mojo a bit.

Left at around the 20min mark.

Conclusion
I prefer BJ's that build slowly (sometimes I like hard and fast too), and are more on the sensual side, and she certainly delivered that.

Got to be a positive from me.

NB: I tried to book another appointment a few days later, but I could not do the times she had available. On the message, she had an additional £10 charge for CIM which was not there for the original punt

Offline scutty brown

What's her number?

check the review summary page linked at the head of this review