Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Housewife DD  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Billy Bob 68

Anyone seen English Housewife DD in Glenfield? Seems expensive but looks hot 🔥

TheNewSeeker

Hi Billy, protocol is generally to post a link if asking for assistance ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Agreed. I can't post the link cos AW is down.

From recollection, I am sure she is part of the what we've coined the Groby girls. If they insist on text communication, it is apimp who is handling their messages. A retired friend has seen one of the girls from this stable, can't recall whom, and he did recommend her. Will also try and dig his review out.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I thought, part of the Groby team, with txt only plastered all over the profile.

TheNewSeeker

So you see OP, after CT's done your legwork, this is why you don't just post a name and assume we'd know her; this one's had two other names in the past year:

She could even be the same girl as this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, who was called

Seen by the venerable one now beatified as St. Timmy, who also mentioned a second profile and this seems to be confirmed as the same one here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77343.msg966289#msg966289)

We could do with some more reviews on this girl(s). Personally I think she looks hot and I'm developing an interest in the more milfie types.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

So you see OP, after CT's done your legwork, this is why you don't just post a name and assume we'd know her; this one's had two other names in the past year:

BB68, you have been a member here for over a year now, so should have known about posting her AW link.

Also, a reminder for posters.... 
In addition, ALWAYS carry out a search of the AW profile on main UKP Page, using the 7-digit ID number, as this then gives you all the threads in which that profile has been quoted, not just the reviews section. This way you then have access to every thread that has already mentioned that profile. It also saves you having to wait for someone else to do the work for you and then for them to post a reply.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

BB, if you struggle to copy and paste the AW link, due to being on a I-phone or a tablet, etc. then put a note to that effect, so that other members will then happily post the link for you.

This way, it demonstrates that you've not been lazy.

Offline monkeybucket

I'm developing a urge to see her based on her pics alone....i need to stop coming here everytime i think i'll take a break i have to find another wg i'd like to see.

Offline Turtle Z

This is another one tickling the memory banks. I remember reading some negative stuff about her a while back under a previous guise. Some of her profile pics haven't changed.

Ah, found it... this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45600.msg600802#msg600802
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:21:14 am by Turtle Z »