Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Torri-ryder in Bristol seemingly  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not to be confused with this Tori Ryder

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16408.0

She's part of the Beautiful Creations group that only take bookings via AW. :unknown: Something not quite right and guessing it's a PG selling scam?  :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Made me think of Lester Piggot when I saw that arse
 ;)

Offline rudolph hucker

Hhhhmm, I've had Tori on my hit-list for a while, there's something about freshly washed long hair.....but that's another story.
THIS IS Tori, just under a different name. Made a booking as she is showing as in Bristol.
Not till Friday says her, (no big deal, I'll re-book). ''Staying in the city centre I assume?'' BETTWS comes the reply, which I take to mean Bettws y Coed, commonly found in Wales..............
The only thing aroused by this is my spidy-senses, Roth is most likely spot on with his opinion of a PG scam.
Annoyed.

Offline Roth

Hhhhmm, I've had Tori on my hit-list for a while, there's something about freshly washed long hair.....but that's another story.
THIS IS Tori, just under a different name. Made a booking as she is showing as in Bristol.
Not till Friday says her, (no big deal, I'll re-book). ''Staying in the city centre I assume?'' BETTWS comes the reply, which I take to mean Bettws y Coed, commonly found in Wales..............
The only thing aroused by this is my spidy-senses, Roth is most likely spot on with his opinion of a PG scam.
Annoyed.

Not good of her or her group.  :( :(

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i like the " i offer shower and towel at no charge" line

surely no one charges for a towel lol
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

i like the " i offer shower and towel at no charge" line

surely no one charges for a towel lol

I wish some would invest in bigger better towels.

Offline Roth

I wish some would invest in bigger better towels.

I take my own to hotel punts - trouble is its a fuck-off big orange beach towel! :cool: :cool: :cool:

But seriously I do take a towel  :thumbsup: cos I got fed up with being offered either a
damp bath towel (obviously used already) or a tiny hand towel.  :scare: :scare:

Mind you when I punted with Soph she used to always have a large bale of fresh towels
in her hotel room.  :thumbsup:  Don't know how she managed to blag that - probably
fucking the manager!  :lol: :lol: :rose:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:44:12 pm by Roth »