Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -Sexxxy-Sarah- Bristol  (Read 1425 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
112/01/16 5pm

Venue:
Bristol hotel

The girl:
45-50
5'5"
Size 6
32 C
Shoulder length Raven hair

Duration:
30 min

Cost:
£100

Services:
No OWO, pretty tame

How legit:
100%

Communication:
10/10, initally answered the call quick and passed on post code. once I parked up however coms went down. I had to wait 15 mins.
I guess she was getting rid of another client. I do not mind fucking girls right after another guy by any stretch of imagination, but I don't like making arrangements and then have to wait!

The meeting:

Visited Bristol hotel where she was working from. Opened the door nude wearing stockings and high heels as requested. But the face was not the one in the pics, old looking with lots of wrinkles. I wanted to do a runner. When I realised that there was no OWO I was very frustrated I missed that fact on the AW mobile phone app. £100 gets you a lot with agency girls! Fuck I could have had an amazing time with Kandice in Cardiff for £90. This girl is a conveyor belt. She squeezed me in infront of some one else and basically her phone kept calling through out.
There was a lot of fake dirty talk and at one point i told her to shut the fuck up. I finished off waking and coming on her titts.
Trying to grab a shower after was awkward as she had filled a bath!
All in all a shit experience

Conclusion:

Overpriced, not enough services

Score:
3/10

Would I return:
No

Will I return:
No

+447493082343
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

Sorry to hear you had a shite time mate. I like a milf or two and she was on my to-do list for 2016 right up until I read your review.  :hi:

tmz9090

So is she anything like her pics? Her pocs show her to have a great arse and body..i was also going to give her a go

bristolqwerty

The girl:
45-50
genuinely hard lines but it made me laugh
 I think this is where it first started to go tits up  :D  an old girl maybe  :D
 Trying to grab a shower after was awkward as she had filled a bath!  :D b***h  :angry:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:29:28 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

You should of pissed in the bath before you left.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

vw

You should of pissed in the bath before you left.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Maybe if we all did that we would know if they shower since the last meet, could check for piss in the shower/bath if its there no wash since last punter !

thatguy

She's nothing like the pics. she emptied the bath (10 mins) and then I showered haha

Offline contentguy

Date & Time:
112/01/16 5pm

......at one point i told her to shut the fuck up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You smooth talking B*stard.  I bet that really turned her on!

Guy