Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tit wank options?  (Read 1771 times)

Offline TheGreatCornholio

After having visited miss Lexi may recently I've gotten a bit of a bug for wanting another tit wank, but she's very sporadic when she pops up. Any other good options in the SW?

Offline Avabar

External Link/Members Only Jayme gives a really great tit fuck. Really nice big natural tits. Sat on the side of the bed while I stood and fucked them to my heart’s content.

She’s in Bristol at the moment, but usually works Exeter/Plymouth.

Offline southcoastpunter

In the southwest region?  The whole of it? Anywhere from Bristol to Cornwall to Exeter to Salisbury to Bournemouth?

Offline webpunter

After having visited miss Lexi may recently I've gotten a bit of a bug for wanting another tit wank, but she's very sporadic when she pops up. Any other good options in the SW?

What a fine thread  :hi:
OilyTWs are one of my fave pastimes
My suggestion is make it national
Contributions will increase
A reasonably high % of SPs go on tour
& UKPers travel too, especially on business
I will arrange such a trip around a superlative TW
With a mahoosive diversion
Its amazing where waze can take you  :D
London to Manchester via Brissol, no problemo
I'd only get stuck on the M42 anyways from the south east, the M4 M5 & M6 makes perfect sense
AGJ straight onto HL
I'll have a peruse & look forward to contributing
Skillful TWs are a rare commodity, to be savoured

Very good point! I'll re-post the same thread in the main forum but I do find that most girls seem to tour specific areas, like one on my hotlist is always around Brighton/Cambridge/Bournemouth.

Offline webpunter

Very good point! I'll re-post the same thread in the main forum but I do find that most girls seem to tour specific areas, like one on my hotlist is always around Brighton/Cambridge/Bournemouth.

:hi:
One of the FHs should be able to move it
Calling FH ... calling ...
Edit:  like @SCP
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 09:02:22 pm by webpunter »

Offline southcoastpunter

:hi:
One of the FHs should be able to move it
Calling FH ... calling ...
Edit:  like @SCP

done

Offline Markc

Not sure where you are but Isobella in Hungerford could offer this service for you. She has just had her tits
enhanced again. I did this recently with her while l stood and she sat on the bed and l shot my load between them.

Offline Punterperson1971

Op Walsall maybe out of your but I see you’ve been to west midlands before and reviewed.
Katie summers 34HH(I think and also natural)
Angle(glamorous goddess)34HH or GG natural too

I quite like the idea of making a separate hotlist on AW for all the recommended TW providers so these are very much appreciated!

Offline webpunter

Op Walsall maybe out of your but I see you’ve been to west midlands before and reviewed.
Katie summers 34HH(I think and also natural)
Angle(glamorous goddess)34HH or GG natural too

It is generally considered to be courteous to add links
To save fellow UKPers having to search etc

Offline dreamwrx

Cornholio! Great thread. For further inspiration search 'absolute udders' here on UKP, and you'll see a national thread which I recently started ... any one of those girls would be fairly willing to do the titwank hand-dance suggest. Motorboating? Yes that too :-)

Can't beat the big naturals.

Hello Webpunter mate, nice to see you in this thread ... we're normally mutually perving over girls in tight leggings lol

Offline southcoastpunter

Cornholio! Great thread. For further inspiration search 'absolute udders' here on UKP,

i think you mean this one:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397512.msg4035213#msg40352

Offline Punterperson1971

It is generally considered to be courteous to add links
To save fellow UKPers having to search etc

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hope this helps WP

Offline webpunter

Hello Webpunter mate, nice to see you in this thread ... we're normally mutually perving over girls in tight leggings lol

Likewise & indeed we are
& i've found a couple of new additions to your rather fantastic gymwear thread, updates to follow

Back to the matter in hand, namely TWO's
Next to impossible not to experience an off the scale TW with this rather lovely SP
92 positives, including one from me
Hot xxx Natalie
External Link/Members Only
Superlative titwanking skills & she's fully equipped for titfucking too
Skilled in the massage department which IME translates to supa dupa TWs, with lashings of johnsons  :yahoo:
Highly recommended & i really must do a revisit 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Likewise & indeed we are
& i've found a couple of new additions to your rather fantastic gymwear thread, updates to follow

Next to impossible not to experience an off the scale TW with this rather lovely SP
Hot xxx Natalie
Skilled in the massage department which IME translates to supa dupa TWs, with lashings of johnsons  :yahoo:

I believe she may be touring soon and she’s one I’d like to see if she’s in my area

Offline Sleet

I’d recommend EP-x  External Link/Members Only

Based in Cheltenham but tours regularly.

Nice girl, big naturals and a facial finish, only down side is Oral is covered but that wasn’t an issue for me.

Offline george r

Likewise & indeed we are

Hot xxx Natalie

looks fantastic  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

I believe she may be touring soon and she’s one I’d like to see if she’s in my area

Sound intel, showing from 10th June  :thumbsup:
Will set myself a reminder as where she's based is a trek for me round the unpredictable m25

Offline webpunter