Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A couple of beauties gone missing  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Zxcv1234

Hi. I’ve only just discovered this forum and thought I’d ask to see if anyone had any idea if gemms69 who used to work from a house in ewhurst was still working or had a different name. She was amazing and I’d love to see her again.

There was also a girl called dolly sparkes who I saw in Reigate but used to work from Bromley. I only saw her once but it was brilliant. Her profile is still up on AW but she hasn’t been on it for ages. Just wondered if she was working under another name or another area. Cheers

Phaedrus

Hi. I’ve only just discovered this forum and thought I’d ask to see if anyone had any idea if gemms69 who used to work from a house in ewhurst was still working or had a different name. She was amazing and I’d love to see her again.

There was also a girl called dolly sparkes who I saw in Reigate but used to work from Bromley. I only saw her once but it was brilliant. Her profile is still up on AW but she hasn’t been on it for ages. Just wondered if she was working under another name or another area. Cheers

Just discovered this forum and need some advice? Is that why you have no reviews despite joining back in September 2016?  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Leech
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:12:49 pm by Phaedrus »

Offline Moresomes

Hi. I’ve only just discovered this forum

So did you just forget to click on "post" when you typed this bollocks 16 months ago?  :unknown:

Offline Happyjose

1st post, revealed as a lying gobshite

Can’t wait for the next.....

johndoeyy

Also too thick to put it in his regional board

Offline Zxcv1234

So no chance if any help then.

Offline Blackpool Rock

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 03:52:12 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Happyjose

Why so angry?

In your first post you got caught out in an easily discoverable lie - that you just found this forum.

That means you attempted to fool the members, have no respect for the site, are not particularly bright, and calls into question your real motives for trying to find these WG's

:hi:

Offline Zxcv1234

I’m not trying to fool anyone. Was just asking because they were both good fun and if they’re still working I’d like to see them.
I’ve been a member for a while but rarely visited except for the last few weeks. I didn’t realise I would offend so many people by asking a question I thought someone might be able to answer.
When I said I was new to the forum I meant posting on it.

Offline Happyjose

I’m not trying to fool anyone. 

Yeah, that makes sense  :wackogirl:

Hi. I’ve only just discovered this forum

Offline Zxcv1234

You don’t seem very happy Happyjose.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m not trying to fool anyone. Was just asking because they were both good fun and if they’re still working I’d like to see them.
I’ve been a member for a while but rarely visited except for the last few weeks. I didn’t realise I would offend so many people by asking a question I thought someone might be able to answer.

Asking a question doesn't offend anyone, but bullshitting does. Your statement "I've only just discovered this forum" is unambiguous and total bullshit, you did not say you were 'new to this forum' so no use trying to back-pedal now.

If you make yourself look suspicious don't be surprised when you're treated with suspicion.   

Offline Zxcv1234

Again I never meant to offend anyone or look suspicious. I just wondered where they were. I’ve never known people get so angry about something so minor. I won’t do it again. Lesson learned.

Phaedrus

Again I never meant to offend anyone or look suspicious. I just wondered where they were. I’ve never known people get so angry about something so minor. I won’t do it again. Lesson learned.

Thank you for doing your first review OP

Offline OakTree

No one is angry they just think you’re talking shit. You have to realise there are countless ne'er-do-wells, trolls and wankers who impregnate this site to clusterfuck. To your credit you have put a review in and that always has standing. (if genuine)

Offline Moresomes

5389961-3d-rendering-of-a-bull.jpg

Hidden Image/Members Only