Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Slut Girl Suri - Birmingham  (Read 716 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7237122) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Battlebus

My 2nd punt

Thai slut suri  - links below

External Link/Members Only

Arranged the night before for the next day, coms were good with prices and extras etc
Went for GFE with extra for DT £130 + £20 for 1 hour.

Flat is easy to find just behind the hippodrome, walk in and get to, one small issue was getting into the door to the flats, I spent about 5 mins just standing there due as the flat buzzer wouldn't work. Finally someone went in and I followed, Suri did send instructions but the door wasn't having it 🤣.

When I was finally in, got to the flat door and nocked, suri opened it and asked me in. Now I'm 6ft 5 so a big fucker, she's probably 5ft 1 so very tiny, wearing a black dress with cleavage showing, looking pretty fit. She's not a slim girl but not fat either very Curvy but it 100% works for her, photos and age are very accurate shes tidy. I was very excited. Handed over paperwork and went for a quick piss and man takllk in the mirror.

Came in a was shown to a decent size room, very clean and tidy with mirrored wardrobe.

She told me were I could put my clothes and I whiped them off fast as, suri was also getting her kit off, as I was down to my boxers she came over and gave me a long DFK and then down on her knees to slide my boxers down. Cock out and she started owo whilst moving over to the bed.  She continued for a while and then stood me up she lay down with her face pointing up and I face fucked her while doing RO on her. Pussy smelled and tasted clean, she has the smallest clit, which was quite sensitive. After about ten mins of her gagging we reposition to her in Mish and more RO on her while squeezing those massive tits.
Time to fuck she suggested, started in mish, she seemed to be  enjoying it, with kissing and asking me hold and squeeze her neck, moved into reverse cowgirl and she was super enthusiastic, finally doggy style positioned right in front of the mirror, glorious. Allowed access to her ass hole and enjoyed a small amount of finger In there
I came in the bag after some time pounding.

Now About 35 mins In she suggested a massage, which I was up for, this went on for about 10/15mins and was flipping great, oily and firm and could feel her tits and pussy on back and legs.
When she finished I was like ahh times up, to my surprise Suri was like, can you get hard again?
I could  and she started sucking me off again and then popped an new bag on and jumped on cowgirl and eventually back into doggy, she was demanding me fuck her hard as she enjoyed that most, which I did and for a good ten mins but my chap wasn't coming, I was shattered, we lay there for a while longer while I wanked  and suri wanked she came but I couldn't muster a second one, tbh I was shattered by this point.

After all that she ran off for a quick shower, and then I did after, was offered toiletries and mouthwash etc.

Said goodbye another kiss and a cuddle, her English is limited but she seems quite good at reading body language.

Checked my phone and it was 20mins past the time allowed, so fair play.

She said she stays in Birmingham and China town because the food is great and most clients are good.

Absolutely had a blast and massively better from my first punt which was a few weeks prior, I would 100% recommend and will be returning deffo.

Regarding her tits I would say they are enhanced but they are done really well to a point you wouldn't know unless you see how they sit when she's on her back leaning back. Still a sight to behold tbf.

Great punt

Cheers BB