Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beth-English - Portsmouth  (Read 586 times)

Offline birds and the bees

OK Shaun:
Review of Beth-English,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Prelude: Pictures looked OK, priced reasonably. Good comms, agreed price for an hour (for those who know me, I always negotiate a lower price than advertised, knowing a booking to a WG is worth more than no booking). Occupies first floor flat near  Gunwharf Keys. Parked up and knocked on the door which opens onto the pavement.
Appearance: Lined and slightly drawn face, wearing bedroom gown, we kissed and Beth led me upstairs to her kitchen where her rolled fag was still burning. Offered me a cup of tea, but I chose water.
Action: I placed the cash on the worktop and Beth opened her gown to reveal a thin figure, tits with no substance and weak Cooper's ligaments, so her nipples faced South. She finished her fag, then to my horror held the banister rail and moved her body up and down, her boobs following the movement with a slapping sound. Beth thought it quite funny.
Then into the bedroom, Beth a nice deep BJ as my mate was drooping fast, reasonable fuck, better as the curtains were pulled.
As I’m kinky, liking a WG’s fanny juices over my body I asked her to move to the broken settee and to sit on my stomach, facing away from me.
Reasonable up to now, but Beth then slid forwards towards my cock and I felt it slide inside her Vag, I mean deep. I told her, hey I’ve no condom on, she replied all is OK as she has never caught an STI yet, as is tested on a regular basis.
On the whole Beth looks under nourished and well past her best before date.
I waited four days and had an STI test which luckily was “ All Clear”.

Banned reason: previously banned .Thewaytoplay
Banned by: Head1

Offline DrConners

When did this meeting take place ?

I've seen this WG - Yes I agree she is past her sell by date but knows how to suck a cock. I had protected sex with her obviously.

She should have got off the sunbed about 10 years ago.

Shauns 'historical review' is old now, there have been more recent ones which should have clued you up - including one from me.

Why have you tacked this 'review' onto a review thread about a different WG ? Instead of waving your sword in his face why not just post it as a seperate review ?  :unknown:  :dash:

(for those who know me, I always negotiate a lower price than advertised, knowing a booking to a WG is worth more than no booking).

I don't know you but you sound like a twat  :thumbsdown:

Reasonable up to now, but Beth then slid forwards towards my cock and I felt it slide inside her Vag, I mean deep. I told her, hey I’ve no condom on, she replied all is OK as she has never caught an STI yet, as is tested on a regular basis.

These barebacking accusations would make a seperate review more important IMO - She was specific about protection with me.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:32:12 am by DrConners »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
birds and the bees, posting a 'review' in another members review of a totally different girl is not the way it's done. If you want to post a review start a new review topic.

I've moved this for now, if you mean it as your review of this SP then post in this thread what rating you intend to give it.

Offline winkywanky

for those who know me, I always negotiate a lower price than advertised, knowing a booking to a WG is worth more than no booking

Why would we 'know you'?

All anyone here would know of you is by what reviews you have put up.

You've made eight posts, most of which allude to punts you've had, yet you haven't put up any reviews at all.

About as useful as a chocolate teapot really  :rolleyes:.

Online shaunogg

Just... really.

I can't take the piss out of a no-review know it all without it turning into a shit shower half review that quotes barebacking....

Always gets a discount....
Is Kinky...

Is a fucking twat.....!

Online shaunogg

Then into the bedroom, Beth a nice deep BJ as my mate was drooping fast, reasonable fuck, better as the curtains were pulled.
As I’m kinky, liking a WG’s fanny juices over my body I asked her to move to the broken settee and to sit on my stomach, facing away from me.
On the whole Beth looks under nourished and well past her best before date.

So you were fucking her with a condom? Took it off when you moved to the sofa... then to your horror you 'accidently-against your will' barebacked her?

She might have a 'vag' but you talk/lie/fantasize like a cunt...

Offline DrConners

She might have a 'vag' but you talk/lie/fantasize like a cunt...

A 'banned' cunt now I see  :sarcastic: