Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet 2 - Gosport  (Read 497 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a borderline negative review for me, but I've left it as neutral as it could possibly be that we just didn't click. She wasn't piling on extras, she seemed willing and was friendly/chatty but we didn't click. Saw her late in 2017 and wanted to give it a bit of time before posting a review.

She lives in a nicer part of Gosport by the sea and parking is ample. Paid £120 for an hour, but was out of the door in around 20 minutes and was promised £20 off my next booking but I doubt I'll return. Friendly and chatty lady but it didn't really feel like punt. She'd occasionally suck my dick (OWO) in between chatting, bit of RO which she seemed to enjoy (felt rather fake to be honest, kept saying "Yesss, lick it!") and that was pretty much it. I didn't find her that attractive (just personal taste, nothing wrong with her at all) so as soon as the condom went on I couldn't get hard enough for sex. She ended up giving me a handjob and I finished on her chest before leaving. She didn't offer me a second round and I wasn't interested in it. There was no kissing, but then again I didn't push for it either.

Judging offer other reviews she does offer a good service, however it just wasn't for me. Did have a rather comfy bed that has a TV built into it which was a novelty.

Offline DrConners

Cheers for the review - I saw her last year but didn't post a review as her profile disappeared.

I also would have put a neutral bordering negative but for different reasons to you MrChap - I'll try to get round to posting it this week.

Thanks again for taking the time to post  :hi: