Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Baby - Hatfield  (Read 372 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7718328) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Booking - Meeting took place a few week ago. Arranged via text with the maid a few hours in advance. Arrived 5 mins earlier, texted and flat no given straight away.

Rate - £140 for 60 mins

Services provided - FK, OWO, RO, 69, facial, protected sex

Flat - Building close to Aldi. Same flat as Polish Ana. Room and toilet were clean, still so soap next to basin though. :lol:

WG - I should have looked at her photos properly. It's not a B&S and photos are not photoshopped, it was me being blind. She's tall, slim size 6 Spanish young girl from Barcelona. Facially 3/10, full of acne as still a teenager. Has thick glasses which she kept on entire punt (suppose can't see without them). Skin a bit hairy and acnes as well. Very small tits and little to no arse. I should have walked at the door. Friendly personality though, good English, bubbly character. Apparently still studing at high school in Barcelona and here for a short while to earn some cash.

Action - Exchanged paperwork and asked if I'd like a shower together. Hmm first time a WG asking that so why not... Kissed a bit in the shower and cleaned each other. Tiny pussy, trimmed hair. Back to the room, she is up for FK but I didn't fancy her acnes to be honest so didn't bother. Down she goes for an OWO in front of the mirror. She's young but talented. Very sloppy, deep at times and good technique. She went further down and gave a good suck to my balls as well. I asked her to lie down and tasted her pussy, nice and sweet. She came quickly. Dom on, she jumps on top of me for CG. Very very tight and I'm average  :D I liked it. She doesn't know what to fuck properly as if it's first time for her. I worked from underneath, then turned her around for reverse cowgirl. Again not much action from her whilst she was on top but as if she was struggling to take it all and tring to breath only with lots of moaning. I was ready to cum so stood up and finished on her face and tits. She didn't complain.

A bit of chat in between sessions, then off to round to starting with a nice sloppy blowjob again then moving to 69. She enjoyed being licked so much, she stopped sucking my cock to breath heavily and scream as she came probably 2 more times, I had to push her head down to remind sucking me :dance: Both exhausted, she put a condom on and asked me to fuck her in doggy. Boy, this new generation likes doggy, like Ana she gave her arms back for me to hold tight and bang her hard. After a while filled the bag.

Conclusion - Definitely not my type and I was attracted to her but fair play to her she provided a good service. Wouldn't return hence a neutral.

Offline simon07

You have been busy Mickey. Limited choices in Hatfield with mostly Brazilians about whom i am cautious.
Thanks for the review.