Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lucyx - Earl's Court - Anyone seen her?  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Jim7519

I am tempted to TOFFT that new russian
External Link/Members Only
Anyone have seen her ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

She piqued my interest as well but I haven't tried contacting her yet. I saw her only AW feedback (which looks half credible) describes her as a milf. I'm thinking 40s but still might be good fun.

Offline Jim7519

I end up trying to book her last Friday .  But She double booked me . When i Arrived another block was there . and  she texted me she was busy despite my booking 1 hour before...
She  hardly apologised for wasting my time... Shame as i really liked her pictures ...

Offline Fuzzyduck

I end up trying to book her last Friday .  But She double booked me . When i Arrived another block was there . and  she texted me she was busy despite my booking 1 hour before...
She  hardly apologised for wasting my time... Shame as i really liked her pictures ...

Sorry to hear that. A separate review of this would be a good idea. People are more likely to see it.

Offline Jim7519

Good idea . I will try to make one later today ...It will be short Though .... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 01:16:57 pm by Jim7519 »

Offline mi89

Probably a good thing you dodged that bullet. Have you seen the massive hysterectomy scars? Something is wrong down there  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Probably a good thing you dodged that bullet. Have you seen the massive hysterectomy scars? Something is wrong down there  :scare:

I've no direct experience but I don't know how that might affect her willingness, ability or competence to take dick.

Offline Jim7519

I Guess he means she might be a Post op ...

Offline jsparky

The shape of her hip looks odd, no experience myself but looking through some of the post-op photos - the 'X-men' generally have the strange hip shape to body ratio. Maybe the experts here could enlighten us with your knowledge?

Offline mi89

I've no direct experience but I don't know how that might affect her willingness, ability or competence to take dick.

I've also no direct experience, but if someone took out my balls, it might affect my willingness, ability or competence to take pussy. And its probably an indicative that I dont have a positive experience with sex. But hey, would love to be proved wrong with a nice green review.